Home

Baby not herself after shots today
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 1:45 pm
My usually very happy baby has been fussy and lethargic all day since she got her shots this morning. She never reacted like this before.

She’s sad, won’t eat, slept a lot today and a bit warm.

How long should this last?
Back to top

amother




Anemone
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 1:47 pm
24 hours.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 1:49 pm
She also vomited and had diarrhea today.
Back to top

imaima




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 1:55 pm
Can take a day or two. It is normal.
Back to top

amother




Pearl
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 1:56 pm
How many and which shots did she have? Some are known to have more side effects.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:02 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
How many and which shots did she have? Some are known to have more side effects.


6 in 1 which she already had with no side effects

MenB
Back to top

amother




Pearl
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
6 in 1 which she already had with no side effects

MenB

Men-B side effects: "As with all vaccines, side-effects can occur and are usually short-lived (24 – 48 hours). The most common side-effects include tenderness and swelling at the injection site, fever, irritability, vomiting and/or diarrhoea." Sounds like she got all of them Sad

Might be a good idea to give the next one separately, not at the same time as another vaccine.
Back to top

amother




DarkCyan
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 2:30 pm
Make sure not to give Tylenol. It depletes glutathione and glutathione is so important for the body being able to properly deal with the immune activation.
Back to top

amother




Mocha
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:04 pm
I hate vaccines! Shhh…don’t tell my anti vax neighbor…she will say I became an anti vaxxer…but in all honest, a healthy child born perfectly doesn’t need it…it always depletes the immune system. Oh well. That’s life. Would’ve needed to live on an island to live the way I truly feel regarding these crazy mandates
Back to top

amother




DarkCyan
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:07 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
I hate vaccines! Shhh…don’t tell my anti vax neighbor…she will say I became an anti vaxxer…but in all honest, a healthy child born perfectly doesn’t need it…it always depletes the immune system. Oh well. That’s life. Would’ve needed to live on an island to live the way I truly feel regarding these crazy mandates
Its not mandated for babies. You can wait till your kid starts school. Many states also allow for religious exemption.
Back to top

amother




Mocha
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:20 pm
With H-shems help, I will not vaccinate my future babies . I’ve seen too much already
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:22 pm
amother [ DarkCyan ] wrote:
Its not mandated for babies. You can wait till your kid starts school. Many states also allow for religious exemption.

This
I start when my kids start school. Only gave the MMR once when measles was going around.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:26 pm
Im definitely pro vax but I use with caution. I used to give on a delayed schedule, one at a time. I didn’t give MMR until the outbreak and I never gave the chicken pox, flu ect. BH it all went well for my older children and my pediatricians office was happy to cooperate.

Now, I moved out of the US and I don’t have that choice anymore.
Back to top

amother




Apple
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:27 pm
Just keep an extra eye on baby.
My niece stopped breathing after getting a vaccine. b"H the mom saw right away.
Back to top

amother




Tangerine
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:28 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
I hate vaccines! Shhh…don’t tell my anti vax neighbor…she will say I became an anti vaxxer…but in all honest, a healthy child born perfectly doesn’t need it…it always depletes the immune system. Oh well. That’s life. Would’ve needed to live on an island to live the way I truly feel regarding these crazy mandates


Yeah. No child died of vaccine preventable illness before vaccines. It was all a myth, just like covid.
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 4:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im definitely pro vax but I use with caution. I used to give on a delayed schedule, one at a time. I didn’t give MMR until the outbreak and I never gave the chicken pox, flu ect. BH it all went well for my older children and my pediatricians office was happy to cooperate.

Now, I moved out of the US and I don’t have that choice anymore.

Oh yeah. In Belgium you’ll have police at your door if you don’t vaccinate.
Back to top

SYA




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 5:23 pm
What happens if you don't make a well exam visit so you delay the shots a bit?
Also, don't give combos. Each visit should be one shot. Like once MMR and the next time dtap and the next hep b. This way you don't overtax the immune system. I've seen kids react more when it's a combo or getting more then one at each time.
Back to top

amother




DarkCyan
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:32 pm
SYA wrote:
What happens if you don't make a well exam visit so you delay the shots a bit?
Also, don't give combos. Each visit should be one shot. Like once MMR and the next time dtap and the next hep b. This way you don't overtax the immune system. I've seen kids react more when it's a combo or getting more then one at each time.
Lol mmr and dtap are both combos. It’s just that the 6 in 1 is newer on the market.
Back to top

amother




Mauve
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:36 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
I hate vaccines! Shhh…don’t tell my anti vax neighbor…she will say I became an anti vaxxer…but in all honest, a healthy child born perfectly doesn’t need it…it always depletes the immune system. Oh well. That’s life. Would’ve needed to live on an island to live the way I truly feel regarding these crazy mandates


hate all vaccines too
once you open your eyes and see the garbage they inject your babies with youll never think twice about giving them
but I live in NY so im forced to give
Back to top

amother




Lilac
 

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:39 pm
It doesn't deplete the immune system. It trains the immune system. In fact, it's possible that it helps prevent allergies by giving the immune system a real target so it doesn't go after innocent ones.
Back to top
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Baby not growing! Help!
by amother
12 Yesterday at 9:13 pm View last post
Looking for a babysitter in Lakewood for 6 month old baby
by amother
0 Mon, Nov 29 2021, 10:47 pm View last post
My kids are off again today:(
by amother
59 Mon, Nov 29 2021, 11:27 am View last post
Chizuk please, exposed and baby needs to quarantine!
by amother
41 Mon, Nov 29 2021, 10:26 am View last post
Baby gets sick after we go away for weekend when she x sleep
by amother
2 Mon, Nov 29 2021, 8:43 am View last post