Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Cordless vacuum for hardwood floors?

little neshamala

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 3:32 pm
Anyone here have a cordless vacuum that you love? That is safe for hardwood floors, doesnt have stiff bristles...
Lightweight, good suction, doesnt take up space...
I love the Dysons but I dont want to pay $600 and up if theres a cheaper option thats good.
But it needs to be good enough that it picks things up the first time, without having to go back and forth til its sucked up

Thanks in advance!

gande

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 5:34 pm
Shark is great it folds to store. I got it really cheap Black Friday sale. It's just annoying that you need to make sure nothing is on the floor cause it gets stuck fast with pieces of tissues wrappers ECT ..

little neshamala

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 10:48 am
gande wrote:
Shark is great it folds to store. I got it really cheap Black Friday sale. It's just annoying that you need to make sure nothing is on the floor cause it gets stuck fast with pieces of tissues wrappers ECT ..

Thank you, I will look into that!
Any other recommendations?

little neshamala

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:29 pm
Bump

stillnewlywed

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:44 pm
I also have the Shark, its great

little neshamala

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 9:38 pm
stillnewlywed wrote:
I also have the Shark, its great

Thanks.

Woyld you mind posting a link to the one you have?

And can you describe the suction? Is it strong enough to pick things up right away? Can it pick up a cheerio?

stillnewlywed

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:04 pm
little neshamala wrote:
Thanks.

Woyld you mind posting a link to the one you have?

And can you describe the suction? Is it strong enough to pick things up right away? Can it pick up a cheerio?

https://www.target.com/p/shark.....14134

This is the one I have
It doesn't fold to store, but the top part comes off and attaches to bottom so it's more compact. I only have tile and carpet but I use it on my tile all the time and it picks up everything - cheerios for sure!! It has great suction and two different modes - one for carpet and one for hardwood/tile.

little neshamala

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:11 pm
stillnewlywed wrote:
https://www.target.com/p/shark-cordless-pet-stick-vacuum---blue/-/A-76614134

This is the one I have
It doesn't fold to store, but the top part comes off and attaches to bottom so it's more compact. I only have tile and carpet but I use it on my tile all the time and it picks up everything - cheerios for sure!! It has great suction and two different modes - one for carpet and one for hardwood/tile.

Thank you so much
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars