Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Thank you Hashem!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 14 2021, 10:33 pm
Just wanted to take a moment to thank Hashem publicly. I came home from work and errands today, and brought in the mail. One envelope said something about the US Treasury or something like that and looked really official. I opened it and out came a check for over $1000. I wasn't sure it was legit, although it sure looked it. I called someone close to us who does our taxes, and he said it's definitely legit, and he looked up what it could be from. It was extra money we hadn't received from our 2019 tax return!!! Was so so so unexpected and such a kiss from Hashem 😃 thank you Hashem!!!

amother
Snapdragon

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:32 am
Wow!! Gfu!! I’m so happy for the surprise you had!! I’ll share here a thanks to Hashem as well!
I’m going through IF, and for various reasons my RE did some genetic testing on me last week. I was told it takes a couple of weeks for the results to come back. Today I received a phone call from the nurse that partial results came back and Bchasdei Hashem it’s negative!! Thank You Hashem!!

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 8:36 am
That's great!

A few weeks ago my daughter went on a date. It was the first yes she got in a year. She came home and said she would like to continue. We started talking about when she would be available next.

But I had not heard from the shadchan yet. I finally reached her and told her that my daughter felt it went well. She hadn't heard from the boy yet. Then she called me back a bit later to say that the boy does not want to continue.

It was a big let down. Understandabley, I felt quite bad.

As I was talking to her, a text came in from another shadchan who I had not heard from in a while. She texted to say that she is working on a new idea for my daughter.

The timing was impeccable. (Nothing came of that other idea. . But at the time, it was just the thing I needed after such a disappointment.)

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 8:37 am
BH!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational