Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Monoclonal ab infusion. Yes or no?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 12:41 am
I’m bh feeling ok, other than some congestion. No medical history and I’m in my low 30s.

pecan

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:38 am
Yes, can't hurt and might help. It needs to be done immediately. Covid can get worse, usually the second week

amother
Cadetblue

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:48 am
Are you vaccinated?
Even if you are many pple in my community got the infusion right away- even with just mild symptoms
It really needs to be done early to be most effective and most pple dont want to take a chance to wait to see what happens with this virus
I had it myself last week as did my husband
It's an amazing yeshua that helps within 24 hours and prevents the virus from getting worse
You could be totally fine without it- but if you wait and symptoms get worse it won't help as much
Do you have a dr to ask?

amother
Carnation

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:49 am
Yes.

Why wouldn't you?

Covid can turn on a dime.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:52 am
amother [ Cadetblue ] wrote:
Are you vaccinated?
Even if you are many pple in my community got the infusion right away- even with just mild symptoms
It really needs to be done early to be most effective and most pple dont want to take a chance to wait to see what happens with this virus
I had it myself last week as did my husband
It's an amazing yeshua that helps within 24 hours and prevents the virus from getting worse
You could be totally fine without it- but if you wait and symptoms get worse it won't help as much
Do you have a dr to ask?

Doctor at urgent care last night (the day I started having symptoms) said if you want you can do it and someone will call me today about it. Texted my doc this morn, he said if I don’t really have symptoms then don’t do it.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 1:54 am
amother [ Carnation ] wrote:
Yes.

Why wouldn't you?

Covid can turn on a dime.

Because be’H I want to just fight it. Right now it’s like a mild cold. I had Covid in March 2020, and while annoying it was never at a life threatening point. I’m not comfortable with the infusion since it’s a new thing.
Also, I prefer to build my own antibodies iyH.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics