Home

Lakewood Mikvah Options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 9:38 am
I'm new to the area.

Can you tell me about the different mikvaos here?
I'm specifically looking for one where the mikva ladies don't expect to check you.

amother

Blue

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 9:51 am
New Hampshire mikvah they only check if you want - I think you have to request to be checked. It’s also very nice there. I’ve only had positive experiences.

In the westgate mikvah they do check you. You can request not to be checked but they really prefer to check and believe it’s what they should be doing. They don’t take credit card.

I haven’t been to the Madison one in years, so idk what they do there.

I’ve heard the belz mikvah is beautiful, don’t know anything about the attendants.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 10:00 am
In the Madison Mikvah they only check you if you request it. Sometimes they ask if you wanted to be checked, and you can say no.

amother

OP

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 10:53 am
Westgate does take credit card. They also check, and don't like it when you request otherwise. (I know because I tried.)

How does Madison work? (for dummies, please)
Where is it, where's the door, where do you park, how much is it, do they take credit card, how do you make an appointment, when do you make an appointment...

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 11:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Westgate does take credit card. They also check, and don't like it when you request otherwise. (I know because I tried.)

Where is it, where's the door, where do you park, how much is it, do they take credit card, how do you make an appointment, when do you make an appointment...

It is located on Madison Avenue between 11th and Carey streets. It runs along Madison Avenue, and there's a parking lot that runs along the back. You go in from 11th street, and you exit on Carey. You park in this parking lot, and that's where the entrance is.

I don't think they take credit cards.

You make an appointment by dialing (732)370-1666. Follow the prompts to select the Madison Mikvah and make your appointment. You can make it up to 2 1/2 days before you need to go. So if you are going Wednesday night, you could already be making your appointment this morning (Monday).

amother

OP

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 11:26 am
Thanks!

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 12:03 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

11th street and Madison
Parking lot enter from Carey
I think you make an appoint on the phone computer

Its been a while Smile
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries