Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Toilet Trouble

hindyandrafi

Post Sun, Oct 23 2005, 9:24 am
k'h I HAVE A very SMART AND ADVANCED 2 yr and 3 month old.. He speaks fluently and understands everything. His ec2 teacher has been bugging me since the beginning of school to toilet train... So we've finally started a few weeks ago, but we dont seem to be able to be consistent. Wego back and forth from Diapers, Pull ups, undies... and keep forgettting to take him to the toilet!~
So Im home today, stuck in because of the hurrican warning, and I really want to get this done!! Hes now walking around naked, and asking for his diaper.. but I dont want to give in!!! He has made on the toilet a bunch of times, and he will pish and [poop.. but he doesnt ask to go, we have to ask him and take him!!! any advice????

proudmom

Post Sun, Oct 23 2005, 10:25 am
hindy, that is the begining of toilet training, It takes time. Dont give in when he asks for a diaper. There is no point. All it is going to do is make it harder for you to toilet train him. You have to ask him over and over again if he needs to go. Put him on the toilet to use the bathroom every hour or so. Or you can also give him a lot of water to drink so he will need to go to the bathroom and he will be practicing more and more.

It took my son a month and a half to be toilet trained during the day. so be patient

Hatzlacha Rabba
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training