Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Who should get credit?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 5:10 pm
I bought a wig recently from a reputable SM. At the end of the day, the wig was not wearable. I took it to another SM who basically reconstructed the wig and it's a lot better now to the point where I frequently get compliments. People often ask me where I got it from and I don't know what to say. It is only attracting people's notice bc of the second SM I took it to. Who should get the credit?

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 5:12 pm
I wound say they truth. I got it from x but y fixed it and styled it this way I’m so happy with her work.

amother
Dustypink

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 7:56 pm
I wouldn’t say anything about the first sm. Just explain how amazing the second sm was.

North Star

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 8:43 pm
amother [ Dustypink ] wrote:
I wouldn’t say anything about the first sm. Just explain how amazing the second sm was.

Same. Explaining the whole situation is just badmouthing the first one. If anything, I’d say I got it elsewhere (without a name) and it was no good, and SM2 fixed it and made it the beautiful wig it is now.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 9:52 pm
North Star wrote:
Same. Explaining the whole situation is just badmouthing the first one. If anything, I’d say I got it elsewhere (without a name) and it was no good, and SM2 fixed it and made it the beautiful wig it is now.

I agree. It would be lashon hara to mention the first one by name

Chloe22

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 7:05 am
The second sm

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 7:10 am
if you find it too complicated to say "first, and second" story,

perhaps just "Thank you, glad you like it".

No discussion needed.

I can see it becoming complicated where "I would not want to mention where I purchased".

People would ask where you purchased too, and the fact you were not happy is not helping.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels