Home

Is Amazon amother here?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:03 am
Last week there was a super helpful imamother who sold on Amazon.

If you're still here can we start a new thread? I have lots of questions and really need parnassah.
Back to top

amother




Latte
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:10 am
I may be able to help you. Ask
Back to top

theoneandonly




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:18 am
Not op, but do you have any tips for sourcing products? I'm just starting out and I'm spending sooo much time searching for products but I barely find anything that will be profitable after fba fees.
Back to top

amother




Wine
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:23 am
That amazon seller amother was really knowledgeable and successful!
I’m not sure if I would be able to do it as my head is not clear these days so I sell a little on eBay. It does seem like selling on Amazon is more profitable if you know what you’re doing.
Back to top

amother




Latte
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:24 am
I can't help with sourcing. I can help with how to use Amazon.
Back to top

amother




Silver
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:25 am
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....45882

This is the original thread, with helpful info
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 11:35 am
amother [ Latte ] wrote:
I can't help with sourcing. I can help with how to use Amazon.


Yes please. I know nothing!
What is step 1? Other than opening an account. I buy stuff and ship to amazon and they ship it for me once it sells? How do I get items to amazon?
How do I post pictures of my items
Back to top

amother




Razzmatazz
 

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 5:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Last week there was a super helpful imamother who sold on Amazon.

If you're still here can we start a new thread? I have lots of questions and really need parnassah.


Hi! That would be me I think!

Would love to help you out! I rarely go on imamother, so glad I did come on this week but you can always email me at ryedirect@gmail.com I'd be happy to help with anything I can!

kol tuv
Back to top

amother




Sapphire
 

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 11:54 pm
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
Hi! That would be me I think!

Would love to help you out! I rarely go on imamother, so glad I did come on this week but you can always email me at ryedirect@gmail.com I'd be happy to help with anything I can!

kol tuv


Do you need to be really smart and brainy to do well on Amazon?
Back to top

amother




Zinnia
 

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 1:55 am
theoneandonly wrote:
Not op, but do you have any tips for sourcing products? I'm just starting out and I'm spending sooo much time searching for products but I barely find anything that will be profitable after fba fees.


I really hope you find that perfect product. We probably spent about 6 months looking for something that we profitable and everything that we came up with just didn't work in the end. Eventually we just gave up and went on to another business not connected to Amazon. We listen to this whole course and I just feel like you can be successful with it but it's a lot harder than they make it sound to find that right product.
Back to top

amother




Wine
 

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 7:42 am
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
Hi! That would be me I think!

Would love to help you out! I rarely go on imamother, so glad I did come on this week but you can always email me at ryedirect@gmail.com I'd be happy to help with anything I can!

kol tuv


Are you selling expensive products? Or is it something like toothpaste or deodorant that people always need?
Back to top

amother




Starflower
 

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 10:39 am
Following
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Ordering private items on amazon
by amother
18 Today at 11:30 pm View last post
Amazon prime
by amother
5 Mon, Dec 06 2021, 10:01 pm View last post
Amazon Returns
by amother
14 Wed, Dec 01 2021, 2:33 pm View last post
Great quality earrings on amazon?
by amother
13 Tue, Nov 30 2021, 10:44 am View last post
Can anyone sell me a Sheitel on Amazon?
by amother
1 Thu, Nov 25 2021, 7:28 pm View last post