Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Human remains found nr Laundrie belongings, whats your theor
1  2  3  Next

Mevater

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:34 pm
Human remains were found Wednesday in a Florida nature park where police and the FBI had been hunting for Brian Laundrie — but authorities stopped short of confirming that they belonged to Laundrie.

The fugitive’s items were also found, including a backpack and notebook, the FBI confirmed.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/20/.....erve/

Human remains were found near Laundrie belongings (see article above).

Whats your theory?

I predict the remains that were found are not his, and that the remains will be found to belong to others he may have killed.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:35 pm
I think they’re his based on the family’s presence there and the way the cops spoke to them

Blessing1

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:36 pm
If they're his, my guess is probably suicide.
Or maybe someone found him and murdered him.

theotherone1

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:40 pm
Of course it's him! I would vote for suicide.

Mevater

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:42 pm
Didnt other people "disappear" in that area, around the same time as Gabby Petito did?

r1

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:47 pm
I think they are his. And he’s a coward and it makes me so mad!
She was so beautiful and seemed so sweet, so incredibly tragic.

missknowitall

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:49 pm
The situation is super weird. His parents decide to go search today and suddenly they find a bag within minutes even though the police and fbi have been searching for weeks? I don't think anything is super obvious, I'm going to wait to see how this develops.

Mevater

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:52 pm
missknowitall wrote:
The situation is super weird. His parents decide to go search today and suddenly they find a bag within minutes even though the police and fbi have been searching for weeks? I don't think anything is super obvious, I'm going to wait to see how this develops.

Are you thinking what Im thinking?

That the parents placed his belongings (maybe not the human remains) there for some reason, possibly to confuse the public.

missknowitall

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:53 pm
Mevater wrote:

That the parents placed his belongings (maybe not the human remains) there for some reason, possibly to confuse the public.

something like that....

HakolTov

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:59 pm
Did anyone see the video by conspirators of the supposed hand of Brian coming out of his family flower bed?
What do you make of that?

missknowitall

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:59 pm
vrichards wrote:
Did anyone see the video by conspirators of the supposed hand of Brian coming out of his family flower bed?
What do you make of that?

It's nonsense, it was a weed bouncing back

sky

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 11:16 pm
Mevater wrote:

Or his parents knew were he was and they didn’t hear from him for a few days and got nervous so they went To the last place he was.

And the place was under water. Swampy. Florida. Human remains. It’s very possible he was eaten by an alligator.

Or they planted the stuff like you said.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 11:19 pm
missknowitall wrote:

I thought so too but then I think I read somewhere that the police or fbi told them they think they found something, so the parents showed up the next day.

missknowitall

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 11:36 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
I thought so too but then I think I read somewhere that the police or fbi told them they think they found something, so the parents showed up the next day.

Their lawyer says they decided to show up and they weren’t with police when they found it.

momofcuties1

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 12:00 am
And why is til now he was only wanted for her disappearance and only today he was a suspect for her murder?

Yes really strange that the day his parents join the search he was found. Something is off

maidel123

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 12:05 am
I’m thinking the us govt is plastering this story all over the news and media is pushing this to keep us Americans busy while the country is basically going down and doomed between Arizona audits and other shady stuff
All white noise to distract us of the real picture
Sadly stories like these happen daily and thousand of ppl killed and trafficked kids but non makes the news .
Don’t feed into it .

Zeleze

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 5:06 am
Sure suicide

After he had a temper attack and killed her, he saw the media response and might even had re mose for what he did, so he got rid of himself too

Anything better then sitting 20 years on death row

southernbubby

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:26 am
Maybe a third party killed both of them.

torquoise

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 11:04 am
maidel123 wrote:
I’m thinking the us govt is plastering this story all over the news and media is pushing this to keep us Americans busy while the country is basically going down and doomed between Arizona audits and other shady stuff
All white noise to distract us of the real picture
Sadly stories like these happen daily and thousand of ppl killed and trafficked kids but non makes the news .
Don’t feed into it .

I was also wondering why this much attention isn't given to all the other missing person cases that we don't hear about. His parents seem super weird and creepy, not helping police until now... But I don't think the US govt has that much control over the media. I can understand why a distraction is needed from the Biden catastrophes that just keep coming one after the other, but I think much of this started on social media, and people follow the stories they want to follow. Especially if it involves a pretty blonde.
In terms of the Laundries, I think there's some sort of deal going on in the background, which includes the government keeping quiet. And this gave time for the guy to go to a swampy area, kill himself, and not be found for weeks because of the water, alligators, etc.

octopus

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 11:10 am
I think it stayed in the news cycle because she is beautiful and young and everyone thinks the boyfriend did it, so there is someone to point a finger at. Also I feel that dog the bounty hunter helped keep it in the news cycle with his antics. Ppl also followed her online with her website so there was a lot of interest in the case from the get-go.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics