Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Human remains found nr Laundrie belongings, whats your theor
Previous  1  2  3  Next

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 8:59 am
sky wrote:
OIt’s very possible he was eaten by an alligator.

That would be lovely. A slow, painful, crushing drowning. Torn from limb to limb. It would save the tax payers a ton of money, too.

Alligators are nature's garbage disposals. 🐊

I doubt it's that though. If a gator got him, there wouldn't be anything left to identify. They are pretty efficient and don't leave leftovers.

sky

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:06 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

I doubt it's that though. If a gator got him, there wouldn't be anything left to identify. They are pretty efficient and don't leave leftovers.

The way they are describing the remains is that it will take a long time to confirm.

Genius

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:21 am
Why would the alligator leave his belongings intact? I guess they only like human flesh or something.
I don’t have a personal theory, but the one the media is serving us this week stinks. I’m waiting for the twist in the plot. Something like Brian growing out of his parents garden but more realistic.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:25 am
I think he killed himself realizing that he’s going to spend his life behind bars and once his body was lying there , animals ate away at the corpse leaving over only remains.
The creepy part is that his unhelpful parents suddenly knew which day to appear.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:25 am
Baseless theory?

AIUI, there were other remains found in the general area.

He was already aware of that, and so planted his belongings, along with something to identify his DNA -- I wouldn't be surprised if he left bloody clothing, or a finger or toe -- then hightailed it out of there with a new ID. And his parents know.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:26 am
thunderstorm wrote:
I think he killed himself realizing that he’s going to spend his life behind bars and once his body was lying there , animals ate away at the corpse leaving over only remains.
The creepy part is that his unhelpful parents suddenly knew which day to appear.

People like that never think they're going to be caught. They think they'll beat the system.

sky

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:42 am
It’s weird how only the attorney is being quoted that the remains are highly likely Brian’s.
It seems like he is the only media source putting out that idea.

number

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:52 am
If only there were some way to get the parents to spill what they know

Living Princess

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:54 am
sky wrote:
It’s weird how only the attorney is being quoted that the remains are highly likely Brian’s.
It seems like he is the only media source putting out that idea.

I thought his parents were asked to come specifically to identify his remains..

sky

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:56 am
Living Princess wrote:

I don’t think I read that The police said it may be his.
I don’t know. It sounded like they needed dna to identify them and it will take time.

And weren’t the parents the ones that lead the police to the remains and the belongings.

To be honest the news reports are so confusing it’s hard to know a timeline.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:58 am
torquoise wrote:
I was also wondering why this much attention isn't given to all the other missing person cases that we don't hear about. His parents seem super weird and creepy, not helping police until now... But I don't think the US govt has that much control over the media. I can understand why a distraction is needed from the Biden catastrophes that just keep coming one after the other, but I think much of this started on social media, and people follow the stories they want to follow. Especially if it involves a pretty blonde.
In terms of the Laundries, I think there's some sort of deal going on in the background, which includes the government keeping quiet. And this gave time for the guy to go to a swampy area, kill himself, and not be found for weeks because of the water, alligators, etc.

The government doesn’t control the media. The news outlets decide what stories get attention and what stories don’t. They decide what to focus on and what to bury.

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:02 am
Living Princess wrote:

No, that is not true. The remains are being identified through DNA testing

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:05 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Baseless theory?

He was already aware of that, and so planted his belongings, along with something to identify his DNA -- I wouldn't be surprised if he left bloody clothing, or a finger or toe -- then hightailed it out of there with a new ID. And his parents know.

I love this train of thought. You may be onto something.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:12 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Baseless theory?

I thought of this as well......

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:19 am
Genius wrote:
Why would the alligator leave his belongings intact? I guess they only like human flesh or something.

Crocodilians are one of the most intelligent groups out of all reptiles. They plan, work together, and have strategies.

They are way too smart to eat something that is not food. They are strictly meat eaters, and have an incredible sense of smell. They are a lot like sharks that way.

Any croc or gator that ate something indigestible would not live very long. (And then his friends would eat him, leaving the inedible parts behind.)

Why yes, I DO watch a lot of nature documentaries. Why do you ask? Wink

Living Princess

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:21 am
vintagebknyc wrote:
No, that is not true. The remains are being identified through DNA testing

DNA to confirm, but Fox definitely had a video report with a doctor explaining that his parents most likely identified some part of him.

chocolatecake

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:25 am
This thread is really making me laugh.

Maybe I am just too nice but I really think this was a bad bad mistake gone horribly wrong for Brian. From what I understand they were both good kids without any criminal background going on a nice trip together. Brian clearly had some sort of a temper and in fit of rage killed Gaby which obviously totally unexcusable and he deserves to sit in jail for a loooooooooong time. He was not part of a life of crime and didnt know what to do after he killed her so he went home and shut his mouth. Trying to buy time and figure his next step he went to the reserve without a phone or wallet and being that the conditions are not very hospitable for long term living and there are alligators there he got killed weeks ago and his remains were just found now because they were underwater previously.

Wow I am just boring!

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:25 am
Living Princess wrote:
DNA to confirm, but Fox definitely had a video report with a doctor explaining that his parents most likely identified some part of him.

News channels often speak to "experts" who have no knowledge of the actual investigation, but who explain the usual process. That's my guess here. From everything I've seen, while the parents could ID the belongings, the remains were not in readily identifiable condition.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:29 am
Living Princess wrote:

Like what, a toe? How could they know for sure?

Off topic, but this is why so many soldiers and royals get tattoos, especially the men.

If anything happens to them, in battle or a terrorist attack or something, they needed a way to positively declare that the king was dead, or at least send notices to the wives back home.

Now that we have DNA testing it's different, but people in the military still get tattoos because of the tradition. Rumor has it that Prince Charles has a few tattoos, and I've even heard that Queen Elizabeth was required to get one. I'd love to know what it is!

Learning

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:57 am
chocolatecake wrote:
This thread is really making me laugh.

Maybe I am just too nice but I really think this was a bad bad mistake gone horribly wrong for Brian. From what I understand they were both good kids without any criminal background going on a nice trip together. Brian clearly had some sort of a temper and in fit of rage killed Gaby which obviously totally unexcusable and he deserves to sit in jail for a loooooooooong time. He was not part of a life of crime and didnt know what to do after he killed her so he went home and shut his mouth. Trying to buy time and figure his next step he went to the reserve without a phone or wallet and being that the conditions are not very hospitable for long term living and there are alligators there he got killed weeks ago and his remains were just found now because they were underwater previously.

Wow I am just boring!

His whole family went camping to plan an escape without any electronic device that can record their conversation.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics