Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Human remains found nr Laundrie belongings, whats your theor
Previous  1  2  3

justforfun87

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 3:37 pm
I think he came home, confessed to his parents. Their love for him was too much that they agreed to help him out. I believe he may have told them he was going to kill himself, they pleaded with him not to, and gave them no choice and ran off and told them when and where to find his body.

Living Princess

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 4:10 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Crocodilians are one of the most intelligent groups out of all reptiles. They plan, work together, and have strategies.

They are way too smart to eat something that is not food. They are strictly meat eaters, and have an incredible sense of smell. They are a lot like sharks that way.

Any croc or gator that ate something indigestible would not live very long. (And then his friends would eat him, leaving the inedible parts behind.)

Why yes, I DO watch a lot of nature documentaries. Why do you ask? Wink

So would crocodiles eat the whole person or do they leave little pieces over?

jerusalem90

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 5:20 pm
Brian confessed killing Gabby to his parents. Parents were like "amateur, how could you have made so many mistakes! You'll never get away with murder so we have to save the Laundrie name by doing it ourselves..."

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 5:37 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
I think he came home, confessed to his parents. Their love for him was too much that they agreed to help him out. I believe he may have told them he was going to kill himself, they pleaded with him not to, and gave them no choice and ran off and told them when and where to find his body.

Let's assume he's guilty.

He had to strangle and bury (? -- I've heard, but don't know if its confirmed) her. A gunshot or knife might be a flash of anger. But strangling takes time.

Then he had to send the fake text to her parents. Hitch a ride and lie to the people about where she was, to establish an alibi that they were apart, and she was alive. Drives cross-country without her, then goes camping with mommy and daddy. Then when the police come and say "where's Gabby" instead of expressing surprise or cooperation, he gives them his attorney's contact. Seriously. How many of you could come up with that information on a dime? Then he leaves, pretty much immediately.

This isn't the kind of guy who panics, or kills himself.

keym

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 5:40 pm
All right.
Seriously.
Is there anyone who actually still believes that he WASN'T involved in her death?

flowerpower

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 5:42 pm
This story is very bizzare. We will never know what happened exactly.

vicki

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 5:44 pm
I'm in the it's a setup camp.
Brian and his parents had plenty of time to plan his getaway.
I'm guessing the remains are not his but maybe he threw some of his DNA here and there on it. Not sure that will really do any good in testing bones.
I was also envisioning him leaving a finger or toe behind in an attempt to throw them off. Shudder.

vicki

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 6:04 pm
Wrote too soon. Just read that the remains are confirmed to be his according to dental records.

Happydance

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:08 pm
Im thinking that COVID has been one long pretend disaster (like the pre breakout disaster in camp) and this is the colorwar breakout.
I just read an article about the police finding a notebook belonging to Brian that they have to go through. When they open it, it will probably read COLOR WAR IS HERE!
ok... you asked what my thoughts were.. this is the most logical thing I can come up with to explain the craziness in the world and media right now.

number

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 10:10 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Let's assume he's guilty.

He had to strangle and bury (? -- I've heard, but don't know if its confirmed) her. A gunshot or knife might be a flash of anger. But strangling takes time.

Then he had to send the fake text to her parents. Hitch a ride and lie to the people about where she was, to establish an alibi that they were apart, and she was alive. Drives cross-country without her, then goes camping with mommy and daddy. Then when the police come and say "where's Gabby" instead of expressing surprise or cooperation, he gives them his attorney's contact. Seriously. How many of you could come up with that information on a dime? Then he leaves, pretty much immediately.

This isn't the kind of guy who panics, or kills himself.

💯
What freaks me out is that his parents are free as birds with all the 🚩 they keep throwing up.

number

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 11:06 pm
https://twitter.com/KristinTho.....5330?

sky

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 12:15 am
vicki wrote:
Wrote too soon. Just read that the remains are confirmed to be his according to dental records.

Yes. I guess I was too quick to believe conspiracy theories.

Mevater

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 12:49 am
I was wrong.

Now I wonder:

1- if he killed himself or if he died from starvation

2- if he did kill himself, was it because of guilt or just not wanting to be in prison for life

momofcuties1

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 12:52 am
Mevater wrote:
I was wrong.

Now I wonder:

1- if he killed himself or if he died from starvation

2- if he did kill himself, was it because of guilt or just not wanting to be in prison for life

I wonder those things too!
I
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics