Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Hanssem kitchen cabinets

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 11:23 am
Can anyone give me advice regarding this brand? I’m trying to research bc I love their colors but it seems they’re not so popular
Made in America, lifetime warranty, tons of options, and a great price. Seems to good to be true?

amother
Peru

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 12:00 pm
When I last worked with them (March) the company itself was falling apart. Orders were going out months after the promised delivery date (with no communication to the dealer) and pieces were missing on delivery or made incorrectly. No idea if they have improved since then. (I moved to a new dealership and haven't had any further contact)

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 12:31 pm
Hanssem is a low-end cabinet, albeit with many more choices than a typical stock line.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 3:29 pm
amother [ Peru ] wrote:
When I last worked with them (March) the company itself was falling apart. Orders were going out months after the promised delivery date (with no communication to the dealer) and pieces were missing on delivery or made incorrectly. No idea if they have improved since then. (I moved to a new dealership and haven't had any further contact)

I heard they were a step above fabuwood and I loved their colors but yes my order was delayed and came with missing pieces, it took 3 times to get it right.
I'm sad to hear that they are low end because I spent 15k on my cabinets and I don't have a big kitchen.
If the company falls apart does that mean I have no warranty on my cabinets?

This post is freaking me out. We saved our pennies up to redo our kitchen.

amother
Apple

Post Fri, Oct 22 2021, 4:11 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
I heard they were a step above fabuwood and I loved their colors but yes my order was delayed and came with missing pieces, it took 3 times to get it right.
I'm sad to hear that they are low end because I spent 15k on my cabinets and I don't have a big kitchen.
If the company falls apart does that mean I have no warranty on my cabinets?

This post is freaking me out. We saved our pennies up to redo our kitchen.

No worries. I have a kitchen from them for more than 10 years it wears really well bh. The only thing that bothers me about is, is the depth of the shelves. I find it a tad too tight.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 10:49 am
Thanks everyone!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 10:50 am
amother [ Apple ] wrote:
No worries. I have a kitchen from them for more than 10 years it wears really well bh. The only thing that bothers me about is, is the depth of the shelves. I find it a tad too tight.

I heard the finish does not hold up. Did you refinish yours?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen