Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Myrtle Beach, SC Info

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 23 2021, 10:31 pm
Is Myrtle Beach interesting for a vacation now? What are attractions? is there kosher food? Where to stay for about 4 days?

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:37 pm
there are several chabad houses nearby

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 8:17 pm
Thanks, any feedback?

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:42 pm
We went there last year for winter vacation, we stayed in dunes village resort. They have an indoor water park, it's an apartment hotel with a full kitchen. It was pretty empty when we went so my kids had the water park to themselves some of the time. There's a very nice science type of museum there, I forgot what it's called but my kids had a great time there and I think if you go after a certain time in the afternoon it's much cheaper. There's one kosher restaurant there, I think from chabad, we took out food from there one night and the rest of the meals we made our own on a George foreman.
There are very nice beaches but was too cold when we went. My kids had a great time they want to go back this year
https://www.wonderworksonline......each/

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 4:34 pm
I've heard people go for Pesach, summer, etc. I'm thinking of buying a vacation home there but would like to know where would be walkable to a minyan. Can anyone help? I understand there is Chabad but wondering if there's also other set minyanim throughout the year. TIA

doctorima

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 5:32 pm
Godaven shows only Chabad and a Sefardi shul. Perhaps reach out to them to ask if there are other options if those don't work for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics