Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine and infertility cases are men or women?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 12:19 pm
Google is biased so not getting any answers.
So whoever isn't yet sick of this topic! please help me understand :
The cases there seem to be of infertility after covid vaccine are affecting men and women ? and how exactly does it affect , which part of the process ?

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 12:27 pm
Women's cycles were affected in many interesting weird ways.

lamplighter

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 12:28 pm
It's not infertility it's changes to women's cycles. I have not read about anyone becoming sterile from it.

amother
Hyssop

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 12:42 pm
I think it is especialy women. Nothing can be proven yet though because the vaccine has not been in use for long enough. They say that spike proteins accumulate in the ovaries. A friend who is undergoing infertility treatments said her doctors told her she shouldnt take the vaccine.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:05 pm
Every RE I have been to recommended taking the vaccine. The spike protein in the ovaries is nonsense. Anyway, I've gotten pregnant after years of infertility and failed IVF cycles after being vaccinated.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:06 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Every RE I have been to recommended taking the vaccine. The spike protein in the ovaries is nonsense. Anyway, I've gotten pregnant after years of infertility and failed IVF cycles after being vaccinated.

Bshaah Tova to you!

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:06 pm
There's been polls and threads on here, many women have gotten pregnant after the vaccine. I know personally of so many.

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:09 pm
Covid-19 itself is causing male infertility. The vaccine does not cause infertility.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:09 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Bshaah Tova to you!

Thanks! bH, I'm thrilled. I joke the vaccine made me fertile.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:14 pm
Infertility from the vaccine? Neither.

There may be a short time males are infertile, if unvaccinated.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:15 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Covid-19 itself is causing male infertility. The vaccine does not cause infertility.

How do you know that for sure?

amother
Cognac

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:16 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:

Bshaa Tovah to you!! I got pregnant one month after the vaccine. I waited that month per my doctors advice. I joke the same- I’ve never gotten pregnant so fast!

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Google is biased so not getting any answers.
So whoever isn't yet sick of this topic! please help me understand :
The cases there seem to be of infertility after covid vaccine are affecting men and women ? and how exactly does it affect , which part of the process ?

Since there were no long term studies done, noone can know anything for sure.

We do know that a lot of women have reported changes in their cycles after the vaccine. So if you want to get pregnant but you haven't been getting your period for months, or you are bleeding every two weeks, there is a good chance it will effect your fertility at that point, although it may not be permemant.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:18 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:

There's many studies on this - since even like 3 months after this whole pandemic started. It definitely affects male sperm levels - is it a short term affect or long term? We don't know yet.

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:19 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:

If the CV virus travels to the testicles, then it can cause sperm related issues. There are no such issues related to women. No one knows anything for sure, but the fact that many many women have gotten pregnant after the vaccine suggests that there aren't fertility connections.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:19 pm
Please stop spreading this bubbeh maaseh. The vaccine does not cause infertility. That was disproven right away. My frum female GP said so. I'm vaccinated and currently expecting. If you want to discuss how effective the vaccine is against covid, then we can talk.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:41 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:

Gee..wish I would've had this option back in the day Very Happy

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:48 pm
There are many women reporting issues w/ their cycle post the vaccine.
Rabbonim that deal w/TH issues, have spoken out about not rushing to get the vaccine…. Bc of many staining issues.
Even though that are pro this vaccine, should realize that having cycle issues will impact fertility
Ofcourse there are those that got pregnant after the vaccine, but that’s not proof
What side effects this vaccine has will not be known for years

amother
Bluebell

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:54 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Rabbonim that deal w/TH issues, have spoken out about not rushing to get the vaccine…. Bc of many staining issues.
Even though that are pro this vaccine, should realize that having cycle issues will impact fertility
Ofcourse there are those that got pregnant after the vaccine, but that’s not proof

A Rav in my community said that many women are having issues since getting the vaccine.

I've heard women after meno pause have gotten a period again, woman having continuous staining and being unable to become Tahor...

I heard a frum medical researcher saying that the Spike of the vaccine goes to the male sperm and is affecting the sperm. What that means long term is too soon to know. It is also going to the woman's ovaries. There unfortunately have been miscarriages from both Covid itself and from the vaccine as well.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:55 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:

Most people have only had cycle changes for the first few months. Both control does a similar thing. It doesn't cause infertility, but yes if you keep TH getting pregnant would be impacted.

Covid can travel to the testicles. That's been proven last year. Nothing about the shot and infertility as is obvious from many women becoming pregnant afterwards etc. Do I think the vaccine is the miracle it's claiming it is, absolutely not. But it also does not cause infertility.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics