Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine and infertility cases are men or women?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 1:57 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
There are many women reporting issues w/ their cycle post the vaccine.
Rabbonim that deal w/TH issues, have spoken out about not rushing to get the vaccine…. Bc of many staining issues.
Even though that are pro this vaccine, should realize that having cycle issues will impact fertility
Ofcourse there are those that got pregnant after the vaccine, but that’s not proof
What side effects this vaccine has will not be known for years

Of course I believe that a cycle could get messed up from a shot. But just one cycle. The same way when I get sick my cycle gets messed up. Or like when the days get longer my cycle really gets messed up. That's not called infertility. And stop with the doomsday "oh we do not know the side effects of the vaccine for the years to come." Everyone is doing the best they can making the best choices they can. You don't know that hotdog you ate will do to you in years to come!( Remember that "study" that eating one hotdog takes 6 month off a life.) So do what you want. Iyh my babies will be ok. (Yes plural is correct!!). But it does not affect fertility.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:01 pm
I lost my period for the cycle after each dose… and then I got pregnant after trying for 7 months. Even though I didn’t bleed I still ovulated (according to Clearblue) 2 weeks after my expected period each time.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:05 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Please stop spreading this bubbeh maaseh. The vaccine does not cause infertility. That was disproven right away. My frum female GP said so. I'm vaccinated and currently expecting. If you want to discuss how effective the vaccine is against covid, then we can talk.

So the long term effects were disproven right away? How? You need a long term study to disprove a long term effect.

My frum ob gyn said the long term effects of the covid vaccine on fertility are unknkwn.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:08 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Of course I believe that a cycle could get messed up from a shot. But just one cycle. The same way when I get sick my cycle gets messed up. Or like when the days get longer my cycle really gets messed up. That's not called infertility. And stop with the doomsday "oh we do not know the side effects of the vaccine for the years to come." Everyone is doing the best they can making the best choices they can. You don't know that hotdog you ate will do to you in years to come!( Remember that "study" that eating one hotdog takes 6 month off a life.) So do what you want. Iyh my babies will be ok. (Yes plural is correct!!). But it does not affect fertility.

The vaccine can only effect one cycle? There are many women who reported that their cycles were off for months. Just because something happened to you, doesn't mean that happens to everyone. Noone can say it for sure does not effect fertility since no long term studies were done with the covid vaccine and fertility. I'm happy you are confident stating so without any proof.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:10 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
So the long term effects were disproven right away? How? You need a long term study to disprove a long term effect.

My frum ob gyn said the long term effects of the covid vaccine on fertility are unknkwn.

The whole thing with the spike protein was disproven. That was the claim initially that the spike protein was similar to the placenta or something like that and the vaccine fights against that. But it was disproven. They are not similar.

amother
Chambray

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:12 pm
I have had very stressful staining issues and painful periods since I got the vaccine in April.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:13 pm
The vaccine can only effect one cycle? There are many women who reported that their cycles were off for months. Just because something happened to you, doesn't mean that happens to everyone. Noone can say it for sure does not effect fertility since no long term studies were done with the covid vaccine and fertility. I'm happy you are confident stating so without any proof.

You don't have any proof either. And you sound so confident with yourself too!

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:15 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
You don't have any proof either. And you sound so confident with yourself too!

I am very confident saying the long term effects are unknown.

I am wondering why you are so confident saying there are no long term effects when there are no long term studies to back that up.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:15 pm
After covid my cycles were off for three months in a row. After one vaccine it was off for one month. But let's say if we were discussing actual covid even three months is not considered infertility. That's a heavy duty claim.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:16 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
The whole thing with the spike protein was disproven. That was the claim initially that the spike protein was similar to the placenta or something like that and the vaccine fights against that. But it was disproven. They are not similar.

There are other ways the vaccine could effect fertility, besides for this claim.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:17 pm
I am very confident saying the long term effects are unknown.

I am wondering why you are so confident saying there are no long term effects when there are no long term studies to back that up.

My GP said the bold claim about the spike protein was disproven. So, yes, I'm confident.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:17 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
After covid my cycles were off for three months in a row. After one vaccine it was off for one month. But let's say if we were discussing actual covid even three months is not considered infertility. That's a heavy duty claim.

Your experience is not everyone's experience. And I didnt say it causes infertility. I said it may affect fertility....but we don't know for sure yet since there has not been enough time to study the long term effects.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:23 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
My GP said the bold claim about the spike protein was disproven. So, yes, I'm confident.

And my ob said the long term effects are unknown. Believe what you like...makes no difference to me.

amother
Seablue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:27 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
Women's cycles were affected in many interesting weird ways.

1. x2 Pfizer and zero effect on cycle
2. consult with top private Fertility Drs and all encourage to vaccinate
3. Israel stats show death for preg UN vaccinated

so much ignorance around

talk to science, not to mis iformed chats

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:29 pm
I couldn't care less what you do either but the thread title states infertility. And don't go around telling pregnant women that you don't know what the future affects may be. I couldn't care less what you think . Just keep it to yourself.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:32 pm
The data is still out. It looks like it is affecting but affecting doesn't mean 100%, or even 90%. Let's say the data comes back after a few years and says it causes a 21-27% increase in infertility in the population. Then how does this feel to you? Does it affect you?

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:43 pm
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:
The data is still out. It looks like it is affecting but affecting doesn't mean 100%, or even 90%. Let's say the data comes back after a few years and says it causes a 21-27% increase in infertility in the population. Then how does this feel to you? Does it affect you?

Again making up information.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:55 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
There's been polls and threads on here, many women have gotten pregnant after the vaccine. I know personally of so many.

Do you realize that you personally knowing 10 (or 20) woman who have gotten pregnant doesn't resolve the question of whether the vaccine causes fertility issues. Nobody would argue that the vaccine 100% prevents fertility. That is obviously not true. The question is whether it interferes or causes some fertility issues. You're comment would be like saying that I know many people who don't exercise or eat healthy and are above age 75. While it might be so, people who exercise and eat healthy have a better chance.

That being said I have no idea whether the vaccine cause fertility issues. I do believe that if it did, it would be censored and the public would not be allowed to know about it in the same way the media won't allow nurses in hospitals to tell their first hand stories of vaccine injuries.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 2:57 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:

So we're going to disagree as to whether the government with the help of the media is allowing the country to make decisions based on ALL relevant data. You believe the government is honest, transparent, and is here to help. I believe they have an agenda and will cover up and block anything that doesn't promote their goals.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 3:03 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
So we're going to disagree as to whether the government with the help of the media is allowing the country to make decisions based on ALL relevant data. You believe the government is honest, transparent, and is here to help. I believe they have an agenda and will cover up and block anything that doesn't promote their goals.

Wrong again. I don't inherently believe everything from the government.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics