Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine and infertility cases are men or women?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 3:06 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
So the long term effects were disproven right away? How? You need a long term study to disprove a long term effect.

My frum ob gyn said the long term effects of the covid vaccine on fertility are unknkwn.

We know there's DEFINITELY short term affects if you have corona with fertility.
So there's a much larger chance for there to be long term affects with the virus over the vaccine.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 3:10 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Do you realize that you personally knowing 10 (or 20) woman who have gotten pregnant doesn't resolve the question of whether the vaccine causes fertility issues. Nobody would argue that the vaccine 100% prevents fertility. That is obviously not true. The question is whether it interferes or causes some fertility issues. You're comment would be like saying that I know many people who don't exercise or eat healthy and are above age 75. While it might be so, people who exercise and eat healthy have a better chance.

That being said I have no idea whether the vaccine cause fertility issues. I do believe that if it did, it would be censored and the public would not be allowed to know about it in the same way the media won't allow nurses in hospitals to tell their first hand stories of vaccine injuries.

My husband is also in the medical field. He hasn't heard of anyone suddenly having issues....

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 3:10 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
We know there's DEFINITELY short term affects if you have corona with fertility.
So there's a much larger chance for there to be long term affects with the virus over the vaccine.

What does one have to do with the other? Just because you have fertility issues from covid doesn't mean you do or don't from the vaccine.

amother
Freesia

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 3:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Google is biased so not getting any answers.
So whoever isn't yet sick of this topic! please help me understand :
The cases there seem to be of infertility after covid vaccine are affecting men and women ? and how exactly does it affect , which part of the process ?

My friend didnt get the vaccine but got her period for two weeks and has hives when exposed to people who got the vaccine. She has levels of spike protein in her blood test despite not taking the vaccine. But of course, the narrative is that the vaccine cant cause any harm and/or isnt contagious (aka shedding) so dr's will not make the association and would rather keep hurting her than be honest and ethical about it (aka medical malpractice). So this is clearly a miracle drug that doesnt hurt anyone (even as we are hearing that women are giving birth to stillborns after taking the vaccine and/or getting their periods messed up, etc) and this is the narrative even though there are no long term studies and all the adverse reactions (including deaths, heart attacks, etc) are being shoved under the rug.
I would advise people to test themselves for spike protein (the S antibody blood test) and to get a obgyn exam (with an honest doctor) to ensure that they are not being hurt even, and especially, if they didnt take the vaccine because you can still get spike protein and be harmed from other people taking the vaccine (despite the accepted narrative claiming otherwise). Stay safe and think for yourself before putting an experimental drug into your body (and look at the dog and rodent "research" that fauci has funded if you still have questions about medical honesty and integrity surrounding this miracle vaccine).

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 3:56 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Again making up information.

Point= there is NO DATA yet to conclusively conclude from. Just signals. There is a reason it usually takes years of human trials to get the data in. It takes time. Time for slower acting stuff to happen, like cancers, fertility (not instant usually)...time for humans to gather and crunch the data.

amother
Bluebell

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:00 pm
amother [ Freesia ] wrote:
My friend didnt get the vaccine but got her period for two weeks and has hives when exposed to people who got the vaccine. She has levels of spike protein in her blood test despite not taking the vaccine. But of course, the narrative is that the vaccine cant cause any harm and/or isnt contagious (aka shedding) so dr's will not make the association and would rather keep hurting her than be honest and ethical about it (aka medical malpractice). So this is clearly a miracle drug that doesnt hurt anyone (even as we are hearing that women are giving birth to stillborns after taking the vaccine and/or getting their periods messed up, etc) and this is the narrative even though there are no long term studies and all the adverse reactions (including deaths, heart attacks, etc) are being shoved under the rug.
I would advise people to test themselves for spike protein (the S antibody blood test) and to get a obgyn exam (with an honest doctor) to ensure that they are not being hurt even, and especially, if they didnt take the vaccine because you can still get spike protein and be harmed from other people taking the vaccine (despite the accepted narrative claiming otherwise). Stay safe and think for yourself before putting an experimental drug into your body (and look at the dog and rodent "research" that fauci has funded if you still have questions about medical honesty and integrity surrounding this miracle vaccine).

There is a frum medical researcher who is saying along the lines of what you were saying. Vaccine is shedding. Women are having issues after being "exposed" to vaccinated people. She spent 18 minutes backing up the science and is offering people contact her for proof in writing. Unfortunately her name and contact info was cut off so she can't be contacted. I can't upload a voice note here but that is something that every woman should hear.

All those saying it doesn't or won't affect fertility cannot answer that. How can they know what'll be in the future?
I know women who had a mis due to Covid and know of women who had a mis due to the vaccine as well.

People should stop trying to shove a vaccine that doesn't really work and does have side affects which are being pushed under the rug.

amother
Poppy

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:06 pm
Makes no sense that a reliable researcher has no way to put her name to a study she carried out or article she authored.
If she isn't willing to go on record, why should anyone believe its validity?

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:11 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
Makes no sense that a reliable researcher has no way to put her name to a study she carried out or article she authored.
If she isn't willing to go on record, why should anyone believe its validity?

Because doctors who are speaking the truth are losing their license.

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:11 pm
How do you know that for sure?

This for starters https://www.urologytimes.com/v.....o-far

They are studying this extensively.

amother
Poppy

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:16 pm

A researcher is not a medical doctor in danger of losing a license.
Anyway, can you name any actual doctors who lost a license due solely to making statements on covid?

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:22 pm
amother [ Seablue ] wrote:
1. x2 Pfizer and zero effect on cycle
2. consult with top private Fertility Drs and all encourage to vaccinate
3. Israel stats show death for preg UN vaccinated

so much ignorance around

talk to science, not to mis iformed chats

The problem with this claim is that Israel counts someone who had one shot, as unvaccinated. (Of course that was was before the booster. Now if you had two shots but no booster, you are unvaccinated.)

So if a pregnant woman had the first vaccine and r"l dies, that is counted as an unvaxed death. Which is absurd, because they did not rule out the first vaccine dose having possibly played a role in her death.

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:28 pm
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:

Point= there is NO DATA yet to conclusively conclude from. Just signals. There is a reason it usually takes years of human trials to get the data in. It takes time. Time for slower acting stuff to happen, like cancers, fertility (not instant usually)...time for humans to gather and crunch the data.

This.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:29 pm

Source please...

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:39 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Source please...

They are smeared, mocked and marginalized. In Canada some have lost hospital privileges. There is a culture of fear.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:47 pm
I remember a doctor saying that the vaccine was causing problems with sperm. in the video of dr. I forgot his name, the famous doctor that treated covid patients with a certain protocol, in that video that was uploaded to the site of him talking to a beis din about not giving vaccine to kids, he was very against the vaccine and that was one of the things he mentioned.

in response to the original question. I didn't read the whole thread.

edit I remembered the doctor's name. dr zelenko

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:57 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Source please...

It would be difficult to show you a video of nurses discussing vaccine injuries at their hospitals because the videos are always removed by the media who doesn't want you to see it. There have been a few very detailed ones posted on this site. I doubt they still exist. You are only meant to know one side of the story.

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:27 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
It would be difficult to show you a video of nurses discussing vaccine injuries at their hospitals because the videos are always removed by the media who doesn't want you to see it. There have been a few very detailed ones posted on this site. I doubt they still exist. You are only meant to know one side of the story.

On the basis of one nurse whistleblower, Rep. Paul Gossar requested HHS conduct an investigation as to whether vaccine injuries are being properly reported by hospitals.

https://gosar.house.gov/upload.....r.pdf

mizle10

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:49 pm
amother [ Bluebell ] wrote:
A Rav in my community said that many women are having issues since getting the vaccine.

I've heard women after meno pause have gotten a period again, woman having continuous staining and being unable to become Tahor...

I heard a frum medical researcher saying that the Spike of the vaccine goes to the male sperm and is affecting the sperm. What that means long term is too soon to know. It is also going to the woman's ovaries. There unfortunately have been miscarriages from both Covid itself and from the vaccine as well.

Unfortunately, many pregnant people have miscarriages. Therefor, pregnancy causes miscarriages.

mizle10

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:51 pm
amother [ Hyssop ] wrote:
I think it is especialy women. Nothing can be proven yet though because the vaccine has not been in use for long enough. They say that spike proteins accumulate in the ovaries. A friend who is undergoing infertility treatments said her doctors told her she shouldnt take the vaccine.

An anonymous posters friends doctor.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:51 pm
mizle10 wrote:
Unfortunately, many pregnant people have miscarriages. Therefor, pregnancy causes miscarriages.

Can say the same about the people who claim covid causes miscarriages.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics