Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine and infertility cases are men or women?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

mizle10

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:54 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Can say the same about the people who claim covid causes miscarriages.

That's exactly my point.
Unfortunately miscarriages are very common. Many vaccinated people will miscarry, many people with covid will miscarry, and many people who have never been exposed to covid or the vaccine will also miscarry.

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:57 pm
mizle10 wrote:
That's exactly my point.
Unfortunately miscarriages are very common. Many vaccinated people will miscarry, many people with covid will miscarry, and many people who have never been exposed to covid or the vaccine will also miscarry.

With all other vaccines and medications, thorough studies are done, first on animals, then small groups of people, to ensure that the product is safe in pregnancy.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Google is biased so not getting any answers.
So whoever isn't yet sick of this topic! please help me understand :
The cases there seem to be of infertility after covid vaccine are affecting men and women ? and how exactly does it affect , which part of the process ?

None. It’s been proven false. And pregnant women who get covid are in dire danger for themselves and the unborn child!

mizle10

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:59 pm
Laiya wrote:
With all other vaccines and medications, thorough studies are done, first on animals, then small groups of people, to ensure that the product is safe in pregnancy.

That still doesn't prove in any shape way or form that the vaccine causes miscarriages.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 6:08 pm
mizle10 wrote:
That still doesn't prove in any shape way or form that the vaccine causes miscarriages.

And it doesn't prove that the vaccine doesn't cause miscarriages.

The only way to know for sure is from a long term study with a control group.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 6:12 pm
mizle10 wrote:

The problem for many (including me) is that we don't trust the government anymore. This is especially true at this point when millions of pregnant women have been vaccinated. It's too late for them to say, ooops sorry, pregnant women shouldn't take the vaccine.

This distrust comes from the fact that the government lies about anything that opposes their agenda. We can argue whether ivermectin is effective in treating covid but the media had a full throttle campaign to convince the public that it was horse medication. How ridiculous. They also would suppress factual stories about the origins of covid and the Wuhan lab. We're not in the politics section so I won't say anything specific but let's just say that the media and current government have shown that they push their agenda and censor the opposition. If the government says today is Sunday, I'm checking independent sources to confirm. They lie.

mizle10

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 6:28 pm

I never said it did.
At this point it's all baseless comments.

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 6:34 pm
mizle10 wrote:
I never said it did.
At this point it's all baseless comments.

It's a question of, is one willing to take a vaccine with unknown potential future side effects.

In the past, we've always relied on our overseeing agencies to keep us safe and not allow anything on the market to be given to the public, with all these unknowns. Now, we all have to make individual decisions and weigh the risks, without knowing fully what all those risks are.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 6:39 pm

Or call your LOR and ask his observations from TH shailos.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 6:46 pm
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:
Or call your LOR and ask his observations from TH shailos.

How many of the rabbis on the videos telling people to vaccinate are actual poskim who deal with niddah questions? If they were the ones saying to vaccinate, I would actually be surprised, since I am sure they are hearing tons of different issues. But I dont think were.

ls8747

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 7:43 pm
I was vaccinated in the spring. My cycle was a little off for a few months - no niddah issues, just 31 days instead of 29. I guess it could have been from the vaccine, but also could have been totally random. I'm currently pregnant and signed up to get a booster shot in a couple of weeks.

chams

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:03 am
You know I find it funny that even though so many doctors are begging you to have a covid vaccine, you think you know better. Are you a Dr or scientist?
I had the vaccine, as well as my 2 teenage daughters and it did not affect our periods.
But you know what did affect me... Something which tons of frum girls take without questioning before marriage. That's right the special pill you get not from a doctor, but usually some lady in boro Park etc to ensure that you are not niddah on your wedding night. (now that I think about it where do they even get it without being a Dr, but that age I was told everyone rakes it and I didn't question. I should have)
This cause my miscarriage right after my marriage. And I am horrified to hear that girls are still taking it. I have spoke to Dr's and kallah teachers who have told me that they have heard this too much and wish they were listened to. I wish my kallah teacher was one of these teachers. And I wouldn't have had my world turned upside down in the beginning of my marriage.
So u ask about the safety of a covid vaccine isn't it time we trust our trusted reliable Dr and not frum whatasp groups. I am sure if you were having a heart attack Chas vsholom you would trust your Dr so why is this different. Are u a Dr?
I keep seeing these posts and have refrained on writing until now and will probably regret it with all the closed minded educated from fb and whatasp groups proper gander screaming/ writing back. But I am so upset to see this. Come back to me when you have finished med school to argue but for now trust your Dr.
May we all stay safe and healthy

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:41 am
mizle10 wrote:
That's exactly my point.

My OB actually said its safe to vaccinate in the 1st trimester - the only reason they are telling us not to because that's when most miscarriages happen - and if someone has a miscarriage then, they may blame it on the vaccine when it was going to happen anyway.

amother
Chestnut

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 4:04 am
this is purely anecdotal (and of course I believe in hashgacha pratis), but I did have a miscarriage at 10 weeks a few months ago. My husband took the vaccine 2 months prior to the start of the pregnancy. I did not take the vaccine.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 4:20 am
amother [ Chestnut ] wrote:
this is purely anecdotal (and of course I believe in hashgacha pratis), but I did have a miscarriage at 10 weeks a few months ago. My husband took the vaccine 2 months prior to the start of the pregnancy. I did not take the vaccine.

I also had one, I got diagnosed with incompetent cervix afterwards, and I got a cerclage this pregnancy. All is good BH.

1/4 conceived babies ends in miscarriage.

It's sad but it's reality.

The vaccines have nothing to do with it.

amother
Peru

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 5:08 am
I got pregnant at 44 the month after my second vaccination and after being told I was infertile.

My friend who also has fertility issues also got pregnant 2 weeks after her second vaccination. She said she heard of lots of cases where women who had been trying for a while conceived right after getting vaccinated.

Obviously none of this means that the vaccine had any role in helping women get pregnant, but it's interesting none the less, especially with all the talk of a link to infertility.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 6:08 am
chams wrote:
You know I find it funny that even though so many doctors are begging you to have a covid vaccine, you think you know better. Are you a Dr or scientist?
I had the vaccine, as well as my 2 teenage daughters and it did not affect our periods.
But you know what did affect me... Something which tons of frum girls take without questioning before marriage. That's right the special pill you get not from a doctor, but usually some lady in boro Park etc to ensure that you are not niddah on your wedding night. (now that I think about it where do they even get it without being a Dr, but that age I was told everyone rakes it and I didn't question. I should have)
This cause my miscarriage right after my marriage. And I am horrified to hear that girls are still taking it. I have spoke to Dr's and kallah teachers who have told me that they have heard this too much and wish they were listened to. I wish my kallah teacher was one of these teachers. And I wouldn't have had my world turned upside down in the beginning of my marriage.
So u ask about the safety of a covid vaccine isn't it time we trust our trusted reliable Dr and not frum whatasp groups. I am sure if you were having a heart attack Chas vsholom you would trust your Dr so why is this different. Are u a Dr?
I keep seeing these posts and have refrained on writing until now and will probably regret it with all the closed minded educated from fb and whatasp groups proper gander screaming/ writing back. But I am so upset to see this. Come back to me when you have finished med school to argue but for now trust your Dr.
May we all stay safe and healthy

The CDC will soon (have they already?) recommend vaccinating a healthy 5 year old. Plz go ask you doctor if they think this is a good idea and why.

mizle10

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:40 am
amother [ Chestnut ] wrote:

I has a miscarriage a few weeks after getting my second dose, but I also had 2 miscarriages before that. Unlikely related. Unfortunately miscarriages' are very common, as many as 1 out of 4 pregnancies will end in a miscarriage.

amother
Melon

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:54 am
I had a miscarriage after I had long covid. Immediately upon recovering I miscarried in my second trimester. Although at the time the drs didn't want to attribute it to covid, my highly acclaimed mfm believes it was despite very scarce data. I said right away it was the covid because I just knew. I did all the genetic testing during pregnancy and the fetus was healthy. So I took the shot before I got pregnant this time around when I was ready to get pregnant again. I did wait a few months after taking shot because I gave my system a chance to calm down after the shot. For me, taking the shot was the right thing to do. I would have been a train wreck otherwise. I understand for other people it might not be the right choice. I can respect that. But I don't appreciate baloney rumor spreading. And doomsday predictions. Just have the same respect, please.

amother
Bluebell

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 11:23 am
I know people who had the vaccine and then had a mis. One in the first trimester and one at 38 weeks. And there are others too but not sure how far along they were.

Stop trying to downplay the affects the vaccine is having on some people.

It doesn't protect you from getting Covid and doesn't stop you from spreading it either.

What does it mean that someone two years past menopause suddenly gets back her period right after taking the second shot?!?

Stop trying to quiet those with real concerns!
If you took it and believe in it's protection then you don't need others to take it to protect you!
And if you don't really believe it protects you, stop trying to convince or force others to take it.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics