Home

Bas mitzvah party ideas

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:30 pm
I need ideas for a bas mitzvah party for my dd. Her friends already did paint party, cookie decorating etc. I’m thinking of doing like a chopped kind of thing like cooking competition(the girls love these kinds of things). Does anyone know someone that comes to your house and does it? Also open to any other creative ideas.
Back to top

amother




Cornsilk
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:42 pm
If u live in Brooklyn there’s someone who comes down to the house to make challah w them she talks abt this Mitzva the woman got… heard it’s beautiful never did it though
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:45 pm
I think Naomi Nachman and Busyin Brooklyn on Instagram do this.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:51 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I think Naomi Nachman and Busyin Brooklyn on Instagram do this.



Thanks so much! I’ll find out
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:52 pm
amother [ Cornsilk ] wrote:
If u live in Brooklyn there’s someone who comes down to the house to make challah w them she talks abt this Mitzva the woman got… heard it’s beautiful never did it though


Sounds very nice but it’s not something my daughter will want to do.
Back to top

amother




Cornsilk
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:55 pm
Kangoo jumping
Cookie decorating
Back to top

Kumphort




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 4:57 pm
My girls attended a chopped BM with Naomi nachaman and really enjoyed

This is something different. Soap making
https://instagram.com/sculpaso....._link
Back to top

amother




Offwhite
 

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:18 pm
Kumphort wrote:
My girls attended a chopped BM with Naomi nachaman and really enjoyed

This is something different. Soap making
https://instagram.com/sculpaso....._link



is there someone that does the chopped competition in lakewood ?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Gift ideas for Obgyn that saved your baby 26 Today at 7:09 pm View last post
The imamother virtual Chanukah party 13 Yesterday at 8:28 pm View last post
Milchig store to order good food for party
by amother
4 Fri, Dec 03 2021, 11:14 am View last post
Welcome to our Grand Chanukah Party! 98 Thu, Dec 02 2021, 4:42 pm View last post
Chanukah party with DH
by amother
6 Thu, Dec 02 2021, 9:32 am View last post