Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Maddies Story-- She volunteered for Pfizer clinical trial
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Will you give the covid vaccine to your kids?
Yes, they are not safe without it  
 12%  [ 22 ]
Yes, but only if mandated  
 10%  [ 18 ]
No, covid is not as dangerous to kids as it is to the elderly  
 29%  [ 51 ]
No, my kids are not guinea pigs and I will pull them out of school if necessary  
 47%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 174

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:41 am
This “story “ says absolutely nothing. It doesn’t give any pertinent details to help anyone

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:49 am
notshanarishona wrote:
This “story “ says absolutely nothing. It doesn’t give any pertinent details to help anyone

And all the "stories" about unvaccinated people dying are so reliable?

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:49 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
That commercial says absolutely nothing. We have no idea why she is like she is. Is says nothing about what symptoms she has. This commercial is beyond nothing. Its less than nothing. Its 15 seconds of literally nothing. It does not tell any story. Its fear mongering. That is all it is.

My 13 year old daughter is twice vaccinated and when she is eligible for the 3rd booster, she will be getting that one too.

I'm noticing that overall, Israeli citizens seem to be more into the covid vaccine than US citizens.

I know you're a dual citizen but you're living in Israel.

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:59 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
And all the "stories" about unvaccinated people dying are so reliable?

Yes, I know of to many to count who are personal acquaintances.
Showing a picture of a girl who got a Covid vaccine and then at some unidentifiable later point is hospitalized tells nothing. Was it connected? What did she have? And yes we know that .0022 or something of people have a serious adverse reaction but that’s still significantly less than the percentage of people who have severe reactions to Covid

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:00 am
I just spoke to my pediatrician, part of a very large pediatric group. About 5,000 children in this medical center either tested positive for covid or positive for antibodies. Guess how many children need medical care while having covid?

ZERO

There is something very very strange about fauci mandating vaccinations for young kids who generally in no danger of covid.

It should be made available for medically fragile kids. But mandating?

I'm pretty much a down to earth person and not a conspiracy theorist BUT there are very very strange thing going on her re covid. And no, I don't trust puppy killing fauci when he tell me to vaccinate my children.

#arrestfauci

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:05 am
After reading what Faucci did to those poor dogs I will never ever again trust him. To torture and kill animals in such a unfathomably cruel way shows that he has lost touch with humanity. I will do my own research and listen to my own doctors. Dr Faucci is the last person I will trust. He has turned his human heart into the heart of a monster.
#arrestfaucci

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:07 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
After reading what Faucci did to those poor dogs I will never ever again trust him. To torture and kill animals in such a unfathomably cruel way shows that he has lost touch with humanity. I will do my own research and listen to my own doctors. Dr Faucci is the last person I will trust. He has turned his human heart into the heart of a monster.
#arrestfaucci

He has done this for 40 years. The media just didn't bother to report it.

This is a person who you will trust when he says inject an experimental vaccine in your babies?

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:08 am
Would you rather humans be guini pigs or animals? Assuming the research was done to save lives, it’s not necessarily wrong or cruel to make animals suffer.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:08 am
gold21 wrote:
I'm noticing that overall, Israeli citizens seem to be more into the covid vaccine than US citizens.

I know you're a dual citizen but you're living in Israel.
And???
I know many americans who have vaccinated their kids when available for their age.
Its on this site that there are so many that are anti the vaccine. Not americans in general.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:10 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
And???
I know many americans who have vaccinated their kids when available for their age.
Its on this site that there are so many that are anti the vaccine. Not americans in general.

Keep in mind that most parents who don't want to give the covid vaccine to their children have children who are fully vaccinated for childhood diseases.

These are not anti vaxxers.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:13 am
amother [ Wandflower ] wrote:
There might be some families here looking to adopt a Bubby like you in a state like Florida!

I will need a mansion with live in nannies and cleaning crew.

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:13 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
And???

Covid vaccine hesitancy is actually quite common in the U.S. It's definitely not just on Imamother. Check out Instagram.... You don't honestly think that vaccine hesitancy exists only on Imamother.... As a random example, Ben Shapiro, a popular talk radio host, is opposed to vaccinating children for covid. He's not on Imamother, and I don't think his wife is either. But anyway, covid vaccine hesitancy is all over Instagram, mostly non Jewish accounts.

In any event, it is just something I noticed about the cultural differences relating to covid in Israel vs U.S.

Last edited by gold21 on Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:16 am
gold21 wrote:
Covid vaccine hesitancy is actually quite common in the U.S. It's definitely not just on Imamother. Check out Instagram.... You don't honestly think that vaccine hesitancy exists only on Imamother.... As a random example, Ben Shapiro, a popular talk radio host, is opposed to vaccinating children for covid. He's not on Imamother, and I don't think his wife is either. But it's all over Instagram.
In any event, it is just something I noticed about the cultural differences relating to covid in Israel vs U.S.
I never said it was only on imamother, but it is very predominate on this site, thats all.
And I dont have /dont use instagram. I must be too old Smile

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:21 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
I never said it was only on imamother, but it is very predominate on this site, thats all.
And I dont have /dont use instagram. I must be too old Smile

According to data, 87 percent of Israel is fully vaccinated. 58 percent of U.S. is fully vaccinated (and I am sure that a large percentage of Americans were forced into it by mandates and would have otherwise opted out.)

Roots

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:22 am
amother [ Poinsettia ] wrote:
I just spoke to my pediatrician, part of a very large pediatric group. About 5,000 children in this medical center either tested positive for covid or positive for antibodies. Guess how many children need medical care while having covid?

ZERO

There is something very very strange about fauci mandating vaccinations for young kids who generally in no danger of covid.

It should be made available for medically fragile kids. But mandating?

I'm pretty much a down to earth person and not a conspiracy theorist BUT there are very very strange thing going on her re covid. And no, I don't trust puppy killing fauci when he tell me to vaccinate my children.

#arrestfauci

The point for kids to get vaxxed I think is to keep the adults safe. can that be it?

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:23 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Would you rather humans be guini pigs or animals? Assuming the research was done to save lives, it’s not necessarily wrong or cruel to make animals suffer.

How is having sandflies eat puppies alive, going to help save our lives? I'd love to know.

Roots

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:24 am
I didnt vote in the poll because I didnt see the option I was looking for

I will or will not vaccinate based on what r' chaim and other mainstream rabbis says to do

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:25 am
Roots wrote:
The point for kids to get vaxxed I think is to keep the adults safe. can that be it?

No, because Fauci & Co (aka The Puppy Killers) were very insistent on vaccinated adults wearing masks around their unvaccinated kids, as you may recall, "for the safety of the children". Which is odd, considering that kids rarely get significantly ill from covid.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:25 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
And???

I believe over 40% of eligible Americans are not vaccinated. It is by far not just this forum.

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:26 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
I believe over 40% of eligible Americans are not vaccinated. It is by far not just this forum.

Yes, and of those vaccinated, many were forced into it. Many. Just anecdotally, I can think of so many, and that's just me.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics