Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Maddies Story-- She volunteered for Pfizer clinical trial
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Will you give the covid vaccine to your kids?
Yes, they are not safe without it  
 12%  [ 22 ]
Yes, but only if mandated  
 10%  [ 18 ]
No, covid is not as dangerous to kids as it is to the elderly  
 29%  [ 51 ]
No, my kids are not guinea pigs and I will pull them out of school if necessary  
 47%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 174

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:28 am
Roots wrote:
The point for kids to get vaxxed I think is to keep the adults safe. can that be it?

You would give your child an experimental vaccine to protect yourself? Why doesn't your own vaccine and mask protect you?

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:28 am
Roots wrote:
The point for kids to get vaxxed I think is to keep the adults safe. can that be it?

But again, the point of the vaccine is for the one getting it. It is to minimize their own symptoms. Children, especially young children, are not the “super spreaders” they were made to be many months ago. Vaccinating young children isn’t what is protecting others.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:30 am
I watched Maddie and her mother testify at state senate. She went from one day healthy athlete at school to wheelchair bound in need of full time care. They testified with a bunch of other adults who were affected.

small bean

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:31 am
Dr. Harvey Risch, one of the top epidomologists today, says he would pull his healthy kids out of school, rather than vaccinate them. Parents should band together and homeschool them.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:35 am
Roots wrote:

We don't force children to get the flu shot to protect adults, do we? It's incumbent on each individual to protect himself.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:36 am
amother [ Poinsettia ] wrote:
We don't force children to get the flu shot to protect adults, do we? It's incumbent on each individual to protect himself.
The flu vaccination is not to protect others.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:38 am
It is against halacha and hashkafa to do harm to healthy children EVEN IF it did protect the sick and elderly. (Which it doesn't).

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:42 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:

If you want to vaccinate your 13 year old for covid, ok.

But I can gaurantee you that if you actually ran data on 5-11 year olds with covid, you would see that nearly all are asymptomatic or with minor symptoms. So, that begs the question- why is this vaccine being introduced for this age group?

Kids in this age group with flu get a lot sicker than kids in this age group with covid.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:43 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:

So then why is the covid vaccine to protect others? I thought it was to prevent you from getting seriously ill and dying.

The narrative changes every time they want to force another group of people to get it.

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:43 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Would you rather humans be guini pigs or animals? Assuming the research was done to save lives, it’s not necessarily wrong or cruel to make animals suffer.

Here's a tweet from Glenn Greenwald:

"I reported on the barbaric dog experimentation industry. They breed dogs into the world -- mostly beagles but others -- with no purpose other than to conduct hideous experiments, with no medical value, then kill them when they're done. It's truly sick."

Why would he be lying?

And just to tell you a bit about these experiments:

"A new report shows that under Fauci's direction, the [NIAID] funded painful and deadly experiments on dogs," Fox News’ Ben Domenech reported in August, adding that records obtained by White Coat Waste show the dogs "endured months of pain, and once researchers were done with them, they were killed."

Here's some more:

“Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste told Changing America. “They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”

All taxpayer funded of course. Don't forget to pay your taxes on time!

There is no ethical or moral explanation for this. None. I'd like to know what specific gains were made in the name of science with these experiments, and how they protect humans. We want information. We deserve to know. We funded it. With our money.

And what about the gain of function research that caused the covid pandemic in the first place?

How is any of this ethically or morally acceptable?

Last edited by gold21 on Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:48 am
Just a PSA to people considering Florida, some schools are full. Obviously if the community grows, new schools will have to be opened.

amother
Currant

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:01 pm
Fauci must be arrested and thrown in prison. Preferably solitary, but forced to wear a mask all the time anyway!

I would love for a vigilante to harm him because I bet he will evade legal justice.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:50 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Scientific studies absolutely agree with her. Antibodies wane and people are getting it again..alot of people...

I'm not saying u should vaxx your kids but don't assume they can't catch it twice.

Vacccine antibodies wane even faster then natural antibodies - within two months!

Also, natural immunity has T CELLS which also provide immunity but vaxxed don't have
T Cell Immunity.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:22 pm
I'm just curious. Why would ANYONE vaccinate their healthy 5 year old child?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:05 pm

Because some people are UNAWARE that government is corrupt and DANGER.

And doctors must follow Government (CDC) Orders.

Hard to believe there are still people who don't know this, but sadly there are.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:18 pm

Maybe they aren't using their critical thinking skills.

Maybe they just like to follow along blindly and do whatever fauci/cdc/fda says, despite them being proven liars.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:31 pm

Possibly for the same reason that they vaccinate for measles which isn't usually life threatening in well nourished children and the reason is that working parents can't afford to miss work every time the child gets sick.
Viruses that are potentially harmful to adults means that it will be hard to find someone to care for the sick child.
I don't think that it's because they are worried about the infection harming the child although it potentially could in some cases.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:34 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Possibly for the same reason that they vaccinate for measles which isn't usually life threatening in well nourished children and the reason is that working parents can't afford to miss work every time the child gets sick.
Viruses that are potentially harmful to adults means that it will be hard to find someone to care for the sick child.
I don't think that it's because they are worried about the infection harming the child although it potentially could in some cases.

Except the pediatricians that I spoke to all said NOT to vaccinate against covid and they are very pro the measles vaccine. This should be MY decision as a parent. Not the dog torturing government officials decision.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:37 pm
I would call child abuse for a parent that would give This Vaccine to a child

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:40 pm
Except the pediatricians that I spoke to all said NOT to vaccinate against covid and they are very pro the measles vaccine. This should be MY decision as a parent. Not the dog torturing government officials decision.

The measles vaccine has at least been around for more than half a century. Measles can also cause disability.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics