Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Maddies Story-- She volunteered for Pfizer clinical trial
Previous  1  2  3  4

Will you give the covid vaccine to your kids?
Yes, they are not safe without it  
 12%  [ 22 ]
Yes, but only if mandated  
 10%  [ 18 ]
No, covid is not as dangerous to kids as it is to the elderly  
 29%  [ 51 ]
No, my kids are not guinea pigs and I will pull them out of school if necessary  
 47%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 174

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:40 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Possibly for the same reason that they vaccinate for measles which isn't usually life threatening in well nourished children and the reason is that working parents can't afford to miss work every time the child gets sick.
Viruses that are potentially harmful to adults means that it will be hard to find someone to care for the sick child.
I don't think that it's because they are worried about the infection harming the child although it potentially could in some cases.

I might be wrong. But I think that once you're vaccinated for the measles, you're immune for life. So maybe they don't need to vaccinate them so young... but it lasts forever, so who cares when they get it?

(Vs this vaccine, which may or may not be harmful, may or may not be beneficial, and may or may not give any sort of long lasting immunity.)

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:03 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I would call child abuse for a parent that would give This Vaccine to a child

That is not abuse by parent, by media and government, but not by parents who are so good and trusting and honest and cannot understand the type of corruption we are witnessing today.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:28 pm
amother [ Poinsettia ] wrote:
Except the pediatricians that I spoke to all said NOT to vaccinate against covid and they are very pro the measles vaccine. This should be MY decision as a parent. Not the dog torturing government officials decision.

And as soon as CDC (government) mandates the vaccine for children,

the pediatricians (most) will reverse themselves and "recommend" the vaccine for kids.

They won't risk their medical license and warn that vaccine is dangerous.
(even if they don't vaccinate their own kids).

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:10 pm
To my hugger, and the rest of you skeptics that don't believe the ad clipped to the first post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxqC9SiRh8

Minute 31:40 begins Maddies mother testifying.

The intro at the beginning from the Senator is clear this is a very pro vax group of people.

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:31 pm
amother [ Poinsettia ] wrote:
I'm just curious. Why would ANYONE vaccinate their healthy 5 year old child?

Because I have a toddler who is high risk who got very sick last time he got Covid
Because I got very sick from Covid and don’t want to take chances
Because she is generally healthy and doesn’t have severe reactions to vaccines so no real reason why not

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:55 pm
amother [ Clover ] wrote:
I might be wrong. But I think that once you're vaccinated for the measles, you're immune for life. So maybe they don't need to vaccinate them so young... but it lasts forever, so who cares when they get it?

(Vs this vaccine, which may or may not be harmful, may or may not be beneficial, and may or may not give any sort of long lasting immunity.)

I think that Covid will become less of a threat with time and that more forms of treatment will be available. Measles is more likely to cause neurological damage if caught early in life.

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 3:46 am
No way hozzay.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 12:19 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
The flu vaccination is not to protect others.

I was under the impression that the point of the covid vaccine is to minimize symptoms in the person receiving it.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 5:10 pm
For those interested, this article, reprint of intent to sue the fda, has a very interesting cdc table within it. Death with covid by age from the beginning of pandemic until now, with total population by age right next to it.

https://childrenshealthdefense.....896da
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics