Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Paint night etc Lakewood area

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:31 pm
We've done one paint night with The Paintbrush which was very enjoyable but looking for other ideas.

Are there others that come to the house with all the equipment or sell you the supplies plus instructions?

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:44 pm
Sarah Pepose I think does that

jellybelly94

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:54 pm
Paint by Elisheva. She comes down to houses may have a minimum of ppl tho n I think she was 25 per person last I checked. Paintbrush does have a take home option where they give u all the supplies and instruction too. The ladies who do in house come down and do the instruction with the group so they charge more like 25 a person approx. (Priced eo out recently and they were more or less same price.) There's also airbrushing if u want s.t diff. I'll look for the numbers.

jellybelly94

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:55 pm
Paint by Elisheva 732 963 5352
Airbrushing by hudi 9292765879

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 7:25 pm
Elisheva says $300 for the first 10 people and $20 each after that. So yeah, probably comes to about $25 if around 20 people.

The truth is I have paint and I could get canvas at Dollar Store. I'm just wondering if I should try being the instructor myself, maybe get a video...

Any more ideas?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries