Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Cricket wireless customer service

happy chick

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:46 am
They stink!

Just saying.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:48 am
What are you unhappy about?
I've always found them ok.

happy chick

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:57 am
I really never needed their help before. But recently I got a text that I'm eligible for a free upgrade. So I called to see how I can go about it.
First they tell me I have to do it online. So after doing it all online it won't let me check out cuz my cart total is zero. So I call back to see if they can do the order for me. No, of course all orders/upgrades have to be done online. So they tell me I have to go to my nearest store. But....

The store can't give me the upgrade so I would have to pay for the new phone.

I'm happy to buy my own phone on Amazon, but none of them are compatible with cricket (it's a flip phone, not an Android)

😠

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:00 am
Try this. This should work.

https://www.target.com/p/crick.....03933

Or any AT&T phone should be compatible. Either buy a compatible Cricket SIM card (available at Target or Amazon), or use the one from your current phone if it's compatible.

I rarely buy my phones from them. They charge an activation fee if you buy it from them.

happy chick

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:06 am
Thank you. Ive ordered from Amazon in the past, but the last one I got they said we can't use any phone other than from them.

When was the last time you ordered one not from them? I tried the last time on pesach and it they couldn't do it. Also now I'm getting messages that the current phone will be turned off November 2

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:10 am
happy chick wrote:
Thank you. Ive ordered from Amazon in the past, but the last one I got they said we can't use any phone other than from them.

When was the last time you ordered one not from them? I tried the last time on pesach and it they couldn't do it. Also now I'm getting messages that the current phone will be turned off November 2

I looked into it recently. I personally have an Android, and I did end up buying from them just about a month ago because it came out cheaper but I noticed this flip phone option for my sister on Cricket's website but it's cheaper on Target. They're still selling it- it's 4G.

https://www.cricketwireless.co......html

Try it. You have nothing to lose. I assume Target has their holiday extended return policy going on now, so if it doesn't work for you, you can probably return it.

Also, you can try contacting Cricket again. Maybe you'll get a better customer service rep.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics