Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
21 kids in one year
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:01 pm
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
Very disturbing! What is her goal other than fame? Poor kids.
P.s. It’s definitely amazing how they resemble each other!

Why? they're siblings

Blessing1

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:01 pm
amother [ Feverfew ] wrote:
I'm any case, $100,000 divided by 16 nannies is slave labor.

Totally. It's like $500 a month.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:03 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
Why? they're siblings

Of course. I just never saw that size family of kids looking alike. It’s definitely interesting and crazy.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:05 pm
theoneandonly wrote:
And she seems like such a control freak, too. They take a picture of each dirty diaper so she can see the consistency?? She tells them they can't pick up the babies when they cry but need to distract them? Very odd and disturbing

And she controls what they eat precisely to the gram.

What an oddball.

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:05 pm
I'm any case, $100,000 divided by 16 nannies is slave labor.

They are live ins so room and board is paid for so the rest is presumably just a stipend (which is how live in works). Still doesnt make it right that they have so many kids under the age of 3 (plus other kids from their previous relationships) but just thought I'd point this out.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:09 pm
Of course. I just never saw that size family of kids looking alike. It’s definitely interesting and crazy.

many times siblings look alike at a certain age, then they change.

amother
Feverfew

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:09 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
They are live ins so room and board is paid for so the rest is presumably just a stipend (which is how live in works). Still doesnt make it right that they have so many kids under the age of 3 (plus other kids from their previous relationships) but just thought I'd point this out.

Live in nannies work very hard. They may get paid a bit less because of the room and board, but definitely not "just a stipend"

hodeez

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:11 pm
and people call me crazy..

amother
Lightcyan

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:14 pm
Poor poor babies

Last edited by amother on Mon, Dec 20 2021, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

honeymoon

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:15 pm
The poor poor kids. They came into the world not because they were wanted, but to make their parents famous. Ugh.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:26 pm
Very bizarre. I wonder why she can't biologically have one a year and get all the help she needs, but not my business.
And I wonder where they'll put the next 80 (to get to 105).
Among other questions.

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:29 pm
Very disturbing! What is her goal other than fame? Poor kids.
P.s. It’s definitely amazing how they resemble each other!

She's probably a narcissist who thinks her own DNA being passed on is the most important. She definitely doesn't sound very maternal.

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:29 pm
Live in nannies work very hard. They may get paid a bit less because of the room and board, but definitely not "just a stipend"

Considering that these kids need round the clock care, I will assume that the nannies do not work full time and take turns taking care of the kids (some night shifts and some day shifts). Plus they presumably get time off so it would come out to a decent pay if they are not responsible for rent, bills, food, car maintenance, gas, etc. But it would be nice to know the actual breakdown of how many hours they work and how much they get paid per hour otherwise this is all speculative (since she could be paying 100,000 per nanny and the writer may have just misunderstood to mean that its the salary of all nannies combined). I mean, I am sure she didnt pay only $168,000 for all 21 babies so presumably its $168,00 per baby and $96,000 a year per nanny (not including room and board and gas for car, etc).

naomi2

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:32 pm
It's so bizarre and sick I didn't even notice her husband is 33 years older than her

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:34 pm
naomi2 wrote:
It's so bizarre and sick I didn't even notice her husband is 33 years older than her

Right. How old will be be when the later children enter their lives?
They could adopt too. Think about Oprah and "her girls" or Mitch Albom and his Haiti kids. Then again, they're older with life experience behind them.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:44 pm
She added: 'Food is strictly according to grams - not a gram more, not a gram less.'

Ouch! Poor poor kids!

First Lady

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:44 pm
naomi2 wrote:

And he's a fugitive from Turkey, wanted for the murder of a woman.

ohmygosh

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:59 pm
First Lady wrote:
And he's a fugitive from Turkey, wanted for the murder of a woman.

What Surprised

theoneandonly

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:59 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Considering that these kids need round the clock care, I will assume that the nannies do not work full time and take turns taking care of the kids (some night shifts and some day shifts). Plus they presumably get time off so it would come out to a decent pay if they are not responsible for rent, bills, food, car maintenance, gas, etc. But it would be nice to know the actual breakdown of how many hours they work and how much they get paid per hour otherwise this is all speculative (since she could be paying 100,000 per nanny and the writer may have just misunderstood to mean that its the salary of all nannies combined). I mean, I am sure she didnt pay only $168,000 for all 21 babies so presumably its $168,00 per baby and $96,000 a year per nanny (not including room and board and gas for car, etc).

No it said something about 9k per surrogate and the 168k was the total

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 3:01 pm
Wow that’s freaky!
Page 2 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics