Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Have you personally developed any new
1  2  3  4  Next

Did you get a new diagnosis since you vaccinated?
Yes, I did  
 6%  [ 12 ]
No, I did not  
 55%  [ 106 ]
I have not vaccinated yet  
 37%  [ 72 ]
Total Votes : 190

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 5:34 pm
Have you personally developed any new diagnosis since you took the covid vaccine that fall under these categories?

• circulatory (heart, stroke, clots, lack of clots)
• auto-immune (allergies, alopecia, celiac, chrons, diabetes, MS, arthritis to name a few)
• neurological
• cancer

If yes, please post. If it is not you, please vote for yourself but you can post if it is someone you know, first degree, not repeated to you through the grapevine.

I want to see on the ground information of our small sample as more and more mandates are happening. Thanks

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 5:49 pm
I developed a new "diagnosis" - pregnant BH Smile

amother
Honey

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:16 pm
BH no.(J&J) And BH no souvenirs from getting covid a year before.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:36 pm
Heart issues. I now need to go every 6 months to the cardi😱.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:38 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Heart issues. I now need to go every 6 months to the cardi😱.

How did you find out that have heart issues? Did you have a sudden onset of symptoms?

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:38 pm
BH no new health conditions for me. Myocarditis for a close friend of dh.

amother
Snow

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:41 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I developed a new "diagnosis" - pregnant BH Smile

Lol came here to write this!

imasinger

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:45 pm
So of the 3 people who received a new diagnosis after Covid vax, 1 had heart issues, and 2 got pregnant?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:49 pm
imasinger wrote:
So of the 3 people who received a new diagnosis after Covid vax, 1 had heart issues, and 2 got pregnant?

I voted "no" because I didn't want to skew the poll and I don't think it's what OP intended.

amother
Marigold

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 6:59 pm
I'm the OP of the colitis thread.

Developed colitis, may be just acute, need more colonoscopies to decide.
Also developed arthritis -type issues, but not enough (BH) FOR arthritis diagnosis

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 7:11 pm
amother [ Marigold ] wrote:
I'm the OP of the colitis thread.

Developed colitis, may be just acute, need more colonoscopies to decide.
Also developed arthritis -type issues, but not enough (BH) FOR arthritis diagnosis

How soon after?

I hope nobody minds my questions. I’m still on the fence about the vaccine and knowing more will help me with my decision.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 8:15 pm
I have had some changes that may be from a different source. I can't figure out how my weight dropped 10 pounds since before Yom tov and I thought that I was eating. I am now under 100 pounds and the doctor advised me to stop losing weight. Yes I know that everyone wants that side effect, if that's what caused it.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:48 pm
My mom developed heart issues and an autoimmune condition. I can't get into more detail here...

amother
IndianRed

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:57 pm
My mother's close first cousin died of myocarditis.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:58 pm
My theory on the vaccine is that if you have any issue at all, it will make it worse at least temporarily. If you are prone to migraines you will get severe headaches temporarily etc. I have had an issue with pins and needles and tingling that comes and goes but that I never checked out. 1 week after my first pfizer shot I had a big flare up and had to take medication to get relief. Bh it was only temporary. The second point I want to make is that you should take an antibody test before getting the vaccine because if you have alot of antibodies and then take the vaccine you could end up with too many antibodies and that can trigger an auto immune reaction.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:30 pm
Can't vote. The last choice includes the word "yet". I am not vaccinated but there is no "yet" about it.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:32 pm
amother [ Hawthorn ] wrote:
Can't vote. The last choice includes the word "yet". I am not vaccinated but there is no "yet" about it.

So vote closest choice and post "or ever, I will die on that hill". Np, I hear you. I know some people would take a bullet before being physically forced. I am personally pro medical freedoms, all about my body, my choice. But I guess this is targeted more to those who don't feel as strongly.

amother
Narcissus

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:41 pm
Heavier periods and mid-cycle staining.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:45 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I have had some changes that may be from a different source. I can't figure out how my weight dropped 10 pounds since before Yom tov and I thought that I was eating. I am now under 100 pounds and the doctor advised me to stop losing weight. Yes I know that everyone wants that side effect, if that's what caused it.

No need to prove cause. There is just no way to prove it anyway. I want to see how the overall picture is looking knowing full well it is some adverse reactions and some not. But I heard that this is how they conduct clinical trials, they have to count all into the number to consider, knowing it is some and some, but in the big picture you get an idea.

amother
Crystal

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:49 pm
Appendicitis after vaccinating. Didn’t vote because I’m not sure if it falls under your categories.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics