Home

Healthy breadcrumbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:49 pm
ISO whole-grain, minimally processed breadcrumbs. Does anyone have any product recommendations?
The local kosher grocery sells whole-wheat breadcrumbs but it is full of added ingredients and very processed.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:50 pm
You can make your own breadcrumbs out of any bread you eat. Slice the bread and toast it in the oven. Then blend it in the food processor. Store in airtight containers.

pause

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:53 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
You can make your own breadcrumbs out of any bread you eat. Slice the bread and toast it in the oven. Then blend it in the food processor. Store in airtight containers.

This is the only way to have decent quality bread crumbs. BTDT. I found it helpful to leave the sliced bread or challah out on the counter for a day or two to dry out rather than toast it.

observer

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:06 pm
I don't know what you're using the breadcrumbs for, but for shnitzel I use almond flour with spices and it comes out delicious. I bake it.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise