Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Recommend a rebounder

tweety1

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:18 pm
We are interested in buying a rebounder. Dh is quite chunky to say it nicely. I want to buy a good one that will support his weight. I also don't want it to be to expensive. Can somebody help me with any information they have or know about rebounders?

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:31 pm
I have the jumpsport 350 pro. Worth every penny. That’s the one the instructor from my rebounding class was using. It’s fantastic.

tweety1

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:41 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
I have the jumpsport 350 pro. Worth every penny. That’s the one the instructor from my rebounding class was using. It’s fantastic.

Thanks. I checked it out. It's way more than I'm ready to spend.

advocate

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 7:34 am
This review might help. https://nymag.com/strategist/a......html

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 8:22 pm
I have an Urban Rebounder from an infomercial back in the day. It's super to hang laundry on!!!

amother
Tomato

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 12:20 am
Please excuse my ignorant question- what’s the difference between rebounder and trampoline?

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 12:44 am
tweety1 wrote:
We are interested in buying a rebounder. Dh is quite chunky to say it nicely. I want to buy a good one that will support his weight. I also don't want it to be to expensive. Can somebody help me with any information they have or know about rebounders?

Speaking as someone who has been ‘quite chunky’ to say it nicely, I would posit that your husband might need to learn to walk before he can rebound.

I don’t know about him, but even after I’d lost 90 lbs, I was afraid to jump. It took MONTHS of gradual improvement doing step aerobics ( which was great because even if I don’t know the movements, I can step up and down) before I could jump even a little bit.

Also, exercise is good for fitness but it’s terrible for weightloss, for various reasons. Maybe do nice walks together and if he is interesTed, let him change his food habits. If he’s not interested, then leave him alone and save your money.

Happy to send the NSNG PDF if you pm me your email.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise