Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Ozempic
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Outerspace

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 11:27 pm
Hey OP! How's it going with the Ozempic? Feeling OK. Starting to loose weight?

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 6:47 am
I’m starting today. Nervous but excited. OP hope you havent checked in because you are off enjoying life!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 7:25 am
amother [ Papayawhip ] wrote:
I’m starting today. Nervous but excited. OP hope you havent checked in because you are off enjoying life!

Op here. I couldn’t go through with it. I’m doing optavia and feel and look amazing. Hope I can keep it off!

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 7:34 am
Couldn’t go through with it because it made you too sick or you were afraid to start? Hatzlacha

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 7:40 am
Couldn’t go through with it because it made you too sick or you were afraid to start? Hatzlacha

Afraid to start

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 12:40 pm
I have been taking it for 3 weeks. The first few days were amazing, I completely lost my appetite and had to make myself eat. But then my appetite came back. It's not as strong as before, but I definitely have to keep myself from eating too much. I'm not sure how much it's really working. I've lost about 6 pounds, which is nice but not amazing. Next week I move to a higher dose. I'll stay on it for the time being and see if it helps.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 1:16 pm
6 lbs is huge! I am supposed to take my 3rd shot today. I have less appetite for sure but feel pretty nauseous so much so I am questioning taking the next dose. You feel normal/great? I lost 4-5 lbs but all the first week when I was super super nauseous.

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 1:30 pm
I’ve been on it since the end of November and I’ve lost 14 pounds. I rarely get nauseous anymore ands I’m not hungry. I definitely don’t exercise but I’m trying because I know the right loss will go faster. My biggest problem was my dr had me go on a vegan diet ands my vitamin B was depleted ands it made me very sick. So because I’m not hungry I really make sure I’m eating a variety of food and talking my vitamins. I hope I’ll lose faster when I really put the effort into exercising

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 1:36 pm
I’m joining the ozempic group lol. I started yesterday. So far I’m feeling nothing. I can’t wait to start feeling that no appetite feeling. Amother Opal why aren’t you taking a higher dosage sooner if your appetite is back?
I’m looking forward to lose weigh, hear from other s and report my experience here.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 2:00 pm
The way it works is that you start at a low dosage and after a month move up, then again the next month. It has to be gradual otherwise u can feel very sick. My appetite is not as strong as before I started, I'm hoping with the higher dose it'll go down more. So far I haven't had nausea or headaches, I hope that doesn't happen with a higher dose.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 2:11 pm
amother [ Offwhite ] wrote:
I’ve been on it since the end of November and I’ve lost 14 pounds. I rarely get nauseous anymore ands I’m not hungry. I definitely don’t exercise but I’m trying because I know the right loss will go faster. My biggest problem was my dr had me go on a vegan diet ands my vitamin B was depleted ands it made me very sick. So because I’m not hungry I really make sure I’m eating a variety of food and talking my vitamins. I hope I’ll lose faster when I really put the effort into exercising

Where you nauseous at the beginning? Please say it didn’t take from November to now for it to stop.

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 2:41 pm
Where you nauseous at the beginning? Please say it didn’t take from November to now for it to stop.

No lol. But the depletion of Vitamin B put me in SO much pain. I think I had nausea for the first 3 weeks or so. After that I had nothing but diarrhea about 48 hours after I took the shot for about 4 weeks. I took Saxenda and had such terrible nausea that I had to go off after 2 months ands this was never even close. Everything was tolerable. I love having no cravings and not being hungry.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 2:50 pm
BH we should all be healthy, feel good, and lose weight.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 2:50 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
The way it works is that you start at a low dosage and after a month move up, then again the next month. It has to be gradual otherwise u can feel very sick. My appetite is not as strong as before I started, I'm hoping with the higher dose it'll go down more. So far I haven't had nausea or headaches, I hope that doesn't happen with a higher dose.

My doctor told me that if I don’t feel anything the first week I can take a higher dose the second week.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 2:58 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
My doctor told me that if I don’t feel anything the first week I can take a higher dose the second week.

My doctor also told me to wait 3 or 4 weeks (I can’t remember which one this second) before increasing dosage. I can’t imagine going higher right this sec. the nausea is bad. IYH it will resolve soon.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 4:21 pm
My doctor also told me to wait 3 or 4 weeks (I can’t remember which one this second) before increasing dosage. I can’t imagine going higher right this sec. the nausea is bad. IYH it will resolve soon.

Oh. But doc also told me not to increase my dose if I’m feeling all side effects. I should stay on a low dose for as long as possible. As soon as I feel I can handle a higher dose I should increase it.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 4:28 pm
Curious if you ladies were able to get the medicine covered by your insurance? My crappy plan doesn’t want to pay. I winded up getting from a Canadian pharmacy. Hoping this will change soon.

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 5:24 pm
Curious if you ladies were able to get the medicine covered by your insurance? My crappy plan doesn’t want to pay. I winded up getting from a Canadian pharmacy. Hoping this will change soon.

My insurance wouldn’t cover it but I got a coupon code from the maker and it brought it down to like $50/ month. I’m curious how much you paid in Canada. Last month I forgot to take it with me to Israel ands got it there for about $100 plus a drs visit🙁

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 5:42 pm
Ohhh nice. I got a coupon from ozempic also but pharmacy told me it would only work in conjunction with my insurance paying so it was useless. I spent $260 for one pen. I’m in the US. My doctor did give me a free sample pen at my last visit so that was huge!

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 6:10 pm
Ohhh nice. I got a coupon from ozempic also but pharmacy told me it would only work in conjunction with my insurance paying so it was useless. I spent $260 for one pen. I’m in the US. My doctor did give me a free sample pen at my last visit so that was huge!

Try IsraPharm. They only ship out of Israel and there prices usually are 1/3-1/2 off. You need the script from ur doctor but if he’s nice he’ll just fax it
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise