Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Mazel tov movers

NewYorkgal31

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 12:30 pm
Hi!” We are a”h moving. Had Anyone used mazel tov movers? Are they good? Or does anyone have moving recommendations in Brooklyn. Tia!!

OneSource

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 5:45 pm
I used them several times for moves. Overall, it was okay but not always good. For example, midway through the truck packing part, two workers just LEFT. Like... peace, bye! When the unpacking part came, it was down to two guys in total with a 24 foot truck and it was already going on a twelve hour move. Crazy! Some furniture got dinged but the owner was pretty good about getting it repaired. That said, reliability is huge for me so with my last move (leaving Brooklyn), I used a company that my MIL used and was very happy with. The company was called Solidarity and my experience was honestly, top notch. Straight up, five stars. Not a Jewish company but those guys knew how to pack a truck and we were able to fit everything. It was like watching a jigsaw puzzle come together. Nothing got damaged and the guys were so nice. Here's their website:https://www.solidaritymovers.com/. All I can say is that for movers, they were a great experience for both me and my MIL. Good luck!

flowerpower

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 5:59 pm
I was happy with them.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 6:47 pm
Boro Park Moving is the best. Not cheapest, but the best. His children are in the business too, so if he's not available, he'll direct you to them.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 7:08 pm
My mother used them like 15 years ago and they raised the price when arriving at the destination, it was a really stressful experience and my mother was really upset. I hope they've gotten better since then, it was a really long time ago
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating