Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Anyone know what happened to
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:44 pm
amother [ Moonstone ] wrote:
Because afew people showed me.

How did they know that she was talking about you? Did she say your name? Maybe she was talking about someone else.

sky

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:46 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
I’m confused. It’s their site, right? Insta? Then their rules. There are site rules here, a definite political right lean, and nobody calls Yael a communist.

Your right.
But o get confused we’re I stand.
At this point many Americans get information from Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
They have lots of government protection.
And they can choose what data to present.
So ppl can be browsing snd not realize that these platforms are controlling what they see.

There was a Twitter post last week by a mother who was so pro vaccine. Took her sons to get vaccinated as soon as able. Her son developed a heart condition. It is life long and their medical bills are huge. She was composing she didn’t feel adequately warmed this may happen snd that there is no financial restitution.

She then wrote she is disappointed that telling the story of her son that he was injured by a vaccine was being censored by Twitter
I think when such a large organization chooses to hide critical masses from the public it’s a problem.

When a conservative platform tries to open and every hosting site refuses to host then that is a problem.

But I also believe if free business. So not sure there is a solution.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 2:47 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
How did they know that she was talking about you? Did she say your name? Maybe she was talking about someone else.

She posted a screenshot with my account name visible. That's why I found out about it. Otherwise, I would have never known.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 3:06 pm
She posted a screenshot with my account name visible. That's why I found out about it. Otherwise, I would have never known.

From my understanding, she was attacked for being "just an event planner" when she really put a lot of work and effort into doing research and she may have been upset at having all that dismissed simply because she is a layperson instead of a nurse or doctor. Not sure if that was you but it really wasnt fair to attack her for who she as that is an ad hominem attack and has nothing to do with any of her well researched arguments (and she gets lots of comments from people who are having problems because of the vaccine as well so that shouldnt be dismissed either as it seems like people are really struggling which reinforces all the research she did).

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 3:45 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
From my understanding, she was attacked for being "just an event planner" when she really put a lot of work and effort into doing research and she may have been upset at having all that dismissed simply because she is a layperson instead of a nurse or doctor. Not sure if that was you but it really wasnt fair to attack her for who she as that is an ad hominem attack and has nothing to do with any of her well researched arguments (and she gets lots of comments from people who are having problems because of the vaccine as well so that shouldnt be dismissed either as it seems like people are really struggling which reinforces all the research she did).

I did not attack her and I don't know this story you shared. I asked her a random question. (Nothing related to the vaccine, it was in the beginning of covid.) I didn't even have a back and forth conversation with her, just this one question. Instead of answering the question, she harassed, attacked, and mocked me instead. What she did was inexcusable.

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 4:58 pm
I did not attack her and I don't know this story you shared. I asked her a random question. (Nothing related to the vaccine, it was in the beginning of covid.) I didn't even have a back and forth conversation with her, just this one question. Instead of answering the question, she harassed, attacked, and mocked me instead. What she did was inexcusable.

That sounds so horrible!

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 7:20 pm
You need to put into the search bar her full name mlw5.0 only themn does it appear

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:29 pm

I have been following her for a while and have no recollection of this. I am sorry if it did happen to you but you are an anonymous poster while she is not and this is pure loshon hora. I hope this thread is taken down or at least shut down as there is no need to start a smear campaign against anyone or speak loshon hora about them.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:35 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
I have been following her for a while and have no recollection of this. I am sorry if it did happen to you but you are an anonymous poster while she is not and this is pure loshon hora. I hope this thread is taken down or at least shut down as there is no need to start a smear campaign against anyone or speak loshon hora about them.

Excuse me, but I'm not starting a campaign against her. Anyone is free to follow her. I'm just saying what happened to me. If you think it's lashon hora, it's on you to not read my post.

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:40 pm

This does not sound like Michel at all. She's the most sweetest nicest person out there. Your confusing her with someone else or your just out to get her.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:42 pm
amother [ Stone ] wrote:
This does not sound like Michel at all. She's the most sweetest nicest person out there. Your confusing her with someone else or your just out to get her.

I am definitely not confusing her with someone else. She may be sweet and nice, but covid related politics has brought out the worst in people. From the beginning of covid, she's been very vocal about being against any covid related policies.
I'm not out to get her, anyone can follow whoever they wish. This is what happened to me. Let's not believe for a second that every blogger out there is an angel and has never been rude to followers.

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:45 pm
I am definitely not confusing her with someone else. She may be sweet and nice, but covid related politics has brought out the worst in people. From the beginning of covid, she's been very vocal about being against any covid related policies.
I'm not out to get her, anyone can follow whoever they wish. This is what happened to me. Let's not believe for a second that every blogger out there is an angel and has never been rude to followers.

Or followers have been rude to bloggers!

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:50 pm
amother [ Stone ] wrote:
Or followers have been rude to bloggers!

I assure you I was not rude. All I did was ask a question. And because she's so anti any policy or mandates that are covid related, the question made her explode.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:51 pm

Complete loshon hora.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:56 pm
Censorship at its best.

Even though many like to deny that there is censoring going on.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 8:56 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Complete loshon hora.

If you look back, moonstone did not name anyone. The ones arguing with her about her own personal experience did.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 9:01 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
If you look back, moonstone did not name anyone. The ones arguing with her about her own personal experience did.

Read the thread again, you will see who she is referring to. And the thread is only about two people both of whom are not anonymous so either way its loshon hora. But if moonstone is above halacha then continue this thread as if nothing is wrong (although I dont think the rest of us are above halacha and are obligated not to listen to loshon hora).

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Read the thread again, you will who she is referring to. And the thread is only about two people both of whom are not anonymous so either way its loshon hora. But if moonstone is above halacha then continue this thread as if nothing is wrong (although I dont think the rest of us are above halacha and are obligated not to listen to loshon hora).

Again, if you think this thread is lashon hora, it's on you to not participate. Cyber bullying is real, even if you try to silence those that experienced it.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 9:55 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Read the thread again, you will see who she is referring to. And the thread is only about two people both of whom are not anonymous so either way its loshon hora. But if moonstone is above halacha then continue this thread as if nothing is wrong (although I dont think the rest of us are above halacha and are obligated not to listen to loshon hora).

I did read through it, and although it was fairly easy to figure out who moonstone was talking about, she kept it more ambiguous. It was you guys who made it plainly obvious. Granted, she didn't hide it after that, but you can't put all the blame on her. (And no, I don't know who she is, but you're being unfair.)

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 9:59 pm
I assure you I was not rude. All I did was ask a question. And because she's so anti any policy or mandates that are covid related, the question made her explode.

What did you ask her?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media