Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Spinoff- Vaccine causing miscarriage??

amother
Currant

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 9:34 pm
deleted

Zehava

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 9:36 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
Op im so so sorry for your loss, may hashem comfort you and may mashiach come soon and reunite you.
I know this isnt the place for it and I hope I am not causing any pain by saying this but I want to put this out there for all women reading this. There is an extremely strong correlation between covid vaccine and miscarriages/stillborn. It causes a lot of damage to the placenta.
Im not saying op took the vaccine and im not saying that all women who take it will have these results im just putting this out there for all to really do their research.

You’re right this isn’t the place for it. You’re extremely out of line trying to push your agenda.
Op I’m so sorry for your loss

amother
Currant

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 9:49 pm
Zehava wrote:
You’re right this isn’t the place for it. You’re extremely out of line trying to push your agenda.
Op I’m so sorry for your loss

Youre downright rude! I have zero agenda, I have a heart and dont want to see this exact situation happening to another one of my jewish sisters. I know that this is information that many people may not know yet and wanted to put it out there for all to think about.
Unfortunately this is happening a lot lately and it shouldnt be. Im hoping to prevent anyone from going through this.

nchr

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 9:55 pm
Youre downright rude! I have zero agenda, I have a heart and dont want to see this exact situation happening to another one of my jewish sisters. I know that this is information that many people may not know yet and wanted to put it out there for all to think about.
Unfortunately this is happening a lot lately and it shouldnt be. Im hoping to prevent anyone from going through this.

So go open another thread. It's not appropriate to post what you did here. Here is not the place. It's a very big aveira to hurt another person, especially one who is already in so much pain. You can still do some teshuva and erase your post.

I'm so sorry, OP.

Last edited by nchr on Sat, Nov 06 2021, 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 9:55 pm

So make a separate post.
You don’t walk into a shiva home preaching about vaccines.

This is ops place to mourn not your place to preach.

Optione

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 10:02 pm
I went to report amother currant. I'm glad to see she was already reported.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics