Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Shabbos robes for toddlers

kangaroo

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 2:59 am
Looking for cute toddler size shabbos robes for a fair price. any suggestions as to BP or Willi? Do the previously discussed Rosenberger's or perez carry robes?

boruchhashem

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 3:08 am
I bought my 18 month old an adorable black sailor collar robe at The Princess Collection. I bought it in Monroe, but they also have a branch in Willi on Hewes St. right off Lee Ave. I tried on a red and white striped one too, but since she is so blond, looked better in the black one. Also, this one was easier to hem, since I do my own hems, and I got 5 girls, ka'h. LOL

kangaroo

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 3:38 am
B"H what did u pay? I dont want to spend much on little girls

mom2cuties

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 7:46 am
If you go into brooklyn you can try Act 7 on Coney and J.

boruchhashem

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 10:33 am
glad2bamom wrote:
B"H what did u pay? I dont want to spend much on little girls

I didn't pay, my mother did. Of course, if I did have to pay on my own, I would think twice before doing so. I do have 4 older ones who need it more desperately than she does. Wink I think it cost somewhere in the 60 dollar range.
I heard from a few ppl that for toddlers they just buy any cheap jumper and tshirt, since it is the style of robes now anyway, at target or walmart, to use instead.

kangaroo

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 11:50 am
been there, done that. I have a 3 tiered jumpers that look awful on and are waiting in their bags to be returned.
Boro Parkers- where r u ? Do perez and rosenbergs have robes for cheap?

liveandlove

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 12:26 pm
I think that Rosenbergs does not have a selection this season. Mr. Rosenberg told me he was not able to make up kids robes this season, so whatever he has is from seasons past....
You can try Wonderland...

mom7270

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 12:29 pm
or lingerie boutiqe on 16th avenue... or little loungers

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 1:34 pm
all the dry good stores in willy have toddler robes. I think they cost about $30.

proud_mama

Post Sun, Apr 13 2008, 8:19 pm
I actually got an adorable robe for my girls in Peretz on 13th Ave for $20. They had a different one for $30 that I was deciding between (at the end, the price helped me make my decision). I got it there last wednesday and they were running out of sizes, so if you want to match a few girls, go quickly.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries