Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Teaching children keyboard

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 11:17 am
Two of my childrens friends have piano and are begging me to buy them one. They also want piano lessons. I bought my child a keyboard for her birthday, thats the best I can do. I also surprised her with a small song book of nursery rhymes. Hopeing it will keep her busy on her own. She wishes she could take real lessons but I can't afford them now, maybe in the future. The songs don't have chords. I don't know much about music. Do I gain anything by showing her wear to place her fingers on the key? Any sites for free music notes or free lessons?

areal

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 8:25 pm
Hello I might be irrelevant with this response, but my high-school daughter (in Brooklyn) knows how to teach children keyboard-playing nicely and doesn't charge a lot, would it work for you? You, or anyone, can PM me if desired.

amother
Mimosa

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 8:44 pm
Look at www.basslinepro.com - they offer keyboard lessons online by ear for a small fee weekly and there is no commitment. You can stop whenever you want. My kids did the program and were really successful. One finished and the other is partway through. It is done professionally and thoroughly and it is not tedious and boring. The first week was free if I recall so you can see if it works for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics