Home

Tired Moms-Whats your secret?
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Gardenia

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:19 pm
I second the iPad poster. Give your two year old a filtered iPad and get more sleep. You’re in survival mode between work and your babies.

Also, at four months I started sleep training the baby. By six months I started to let them cry it out. Everyone can call me criminal but none of you were going to my job on 3 hours of sleep each night for a cumulative six months. I thought I was seriously going to leave my family.

amother

Geranium

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:21 pm
Hi
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
I second the iPad poster. Give your two year old a filtered iPad and get more sleep. You’re in survival mode between work and your babies.

Also, at four months I started sleep training the baby. By six months I started to let them cry it out. Everyone can call me criminal but none of you were going to my job on 3 hours of sleep each night for a cumulative six months. I thought I was seriously going to leave my family.

You’re far from a criminal. You’re a wise mom.

amother

OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:19 am
Thank you all for your tips and validation!!! (I will try the cold vitamin water, haven't tried that yet)
Bh last night was much better! Baby gave me a longer stretch and my 2 yo slept a little later this morning. Davening that this continues!

amother

Pansy

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:33 am
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:

How do you sleep train?
I'm hoping not to have to do it with this baby but just in case...

I'm exhausted!
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h