Home

Did anyone ever get an olokey wig?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 3:52 am
How long do olokey wigs last? Are they good quality? Were you happy with them? Were they high maintenance?
Back to top

amother




Valerian
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 5:29 am
I got one but returned it. It was very thin (which was my fault, it was described this way, I just didn't realise)

The hair was very soft but had this weird purple tone to it.

They happily took it back. I would encourage you to purchase a piece, there is one I absolutely love! If you don't like it, just send it back.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 6:54 pm
Bump
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 4:21 pm
Bump
Back to top

chocolate moose




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:28 pm
where did you get it from?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:41 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
where did you get it from?


It’s on Amazon
Back to top

amother




Valerian
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 6:12 am
They also have a website. And they are more than happy to WhatsApp. In fact they prefer you contact them before ordering
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 1:42 pm
amother [ Valerian ] wrote:
They also have a website. And they are more than happy to WhatsApp. In fact they prefer you contact them before ordering


Thanks I found their site. Did you ever order from them?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 5:10 am
amother [ Valerian ] wrote:
I got one but returned it. It was very thin (which was my fault, it was described this way, I just didn't realise)

The hair was very soft but had this weird purple tone to it.

They happily took it back. I would encourage you to purchase a piece, there is one I absolutely love! If you don't like it, just send it back.


I want to buy one I am just scared because of the weird purple tone you described.
Back to top

amother




Valerian
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:50 am
I think they have all different types. Mine just happened to look this way. But as I said they took it back and fully refunded the money, so I think you should take the chance.

If it works out for you, I'd love of you'd update us here. I might wanne order again.
Back to top

mfb




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:58 am
Just looked at Amazon and it’s $1000 for that price I’d rather see if I can get from a regular company
Back to top

amother




Valerian
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 11:48 am
mfb wrote:
Just looked at Amazon and it’s $1000 for that price I’d rather see if I can get from a regular company


WhatsApp them and ask for a reduction. They'll probably give it.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 3:27 pm
amother [ Valerian ] wrote:
I think they have all different types. Mine just happened to look this way. But as I said they took it back and fully refunded the money, so I think you should take the chance.

If it works out for you, I'd love of you'd update us here. I might wanne order again.


Did you ever order a different one from there?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 3:28 pm
amother [ Valerian ] wrote:
I think they have all different types. Mine just happened to look this way. But as I said they took it back and fully refunded the money, so I think you should take the chance.

If it works out for you, I'd love of you'd update us here. I might wanne order again.
if I buy it I will for sure. I am also concerned because on their site it says the wigs last for up to 2 years. That’s a very short time.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 9:05 pm
If anyone knows anything about this company please let me know.
Back to top

amother




Valerian
 

Post Sat, Dec 18 2021, 6:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did you ever order a different one from there?


No I didn't.

But they did refund me entirely and so I believe they are a legit honest company. It's actually a young man who runs it, friendly and trys to please.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:06 am
So I want to update you all. I ordered a wig from Olokey Wigs. The hair quality is amazing! The customer service was the best customer service I ever got. I had so many questions about the wig and the person who runs it spend days and hours answering my questions through WhatsApp so patiently and nicely. I ordered the wig and it arrived much quicker then I expected. The quality is amazing! The hair is soft and does not knot. I think it’s the same quality as big name brands here.
Back to top

amother




Valerian
 

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 5:08 am
Thank you so much for the update. Can you link which wig you bought? I think I would like to get it.

Any chance you can post a pic?

As I mentioned earlier, when I ordered mine it had a purple tinge and looked processed. You sure yours is good quality?
Back to top

happy rock




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 10:50 am
What color did u buy
Back to top

happy rock




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 11:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So I want to update you all. I ordered a wig from Olokey Wigs. The hair quality is amazing! The customer service was the best customer service I ever got. I had so many questions about the wig and the person who runs it spend days and hours answering my questions through WhatsApp so patiently and nicely. I ordered the wig and it arrived much quicker then I expected. The quality is amazing! The hair is soft and does not knot. I think it’s the same quality as big name brands here.





What color did you buy
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Sheitel macher would you share how? [re synthetic wig]
by amother
23 Thu, Aug 11 2022, 11:08 am View last post
Yaffi wig review 0 Thu, Aug 11 2022, 9:01 am View last post
How much does it usually cost to enlarge a wig cap?
by amother
3 Sun, Aug 07 2022, 7:53 am View last post
Wig revamp
by amother
0 Wed, Aug 03 2022, 2:26 pm View last post
What are the best wig shampoos to use?
by amother
10 Wed, Aug 03 2022, 2:08 pm View last post