Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
S/O house in Brooklyn

israelimom

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 4:31 am
I live in Israel and have never seen the interior of a typical house in Boro Park/Flatbush/Williamsburg. So curious what your homes look like! Is there any website or other resource that has any images of your typical Brooklyn Jewish home?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 5:36 am
Just go onto zillow.com
But Im not sure what you think is so specific about jewish homes in those places that wont be in other places with Jewish homes Smile

israelimom

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:21 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Just go onto zillow.com
But Im not sure what you think is so specific about jewish homes in those places that wont be in other places with Jewish homes Smile

Million dollar homes on very very narrow lots -- it would be interesting to see (and specifically Jewish homes because of family size, dining table needs, kitchen specs, etc). I'd assume they'd look different than the homes in suburbia, which I'm used to.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries