Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Pls help me help my son

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:02 pm
My son is really struggling in his current Yeshiva so I’m looking for an alternative. I’m looking for a Yeshiva in bklyn with small class size that doesn’t stress academics, but can still accommodate a student that needs help with p3 is very warm slightlly chassidish/heimish

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 10:20 pm
Bump, please help I can’t watch my son suffer from struggling academically anymore

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 10:24 pm
Darchei aliya fits but the parent body is a very big mix, from chassidish to yeshivish to more modern.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 10:57 pm
How old is he?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 7:43 am
In 3 grade now,

amother
Garnet

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 9:35 am
Gan Yisrael in boro park . Small classes between 7 to 10 boys in a class. Zero pressure academics . VERY warm school . They learn in a fun way . They work with the kids. Yiddish and English speaking.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 12:33 pm
I just looked up gan Yisroel it looks like it’s for children with disabilities instead of not academic kids?

Lovemykids1

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 1:57 pm
No not at all for kids with disabilities . The website is very old . It's a mainstream school, they don't take kids with disabilities. I'm posting with my username so you can dm me

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:57 pm
Why don’t you put him in an Ichud class. It’s mainly kids who need academic help. 6 kids to a class. Amazing staff.

amother
RosePink

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 7:54 pm
I worked in gan yisroel years ago. I was super impressed with the school and administration.
Hatzlocha.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics