Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
New doctor at Moses/Pepperman group

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 1:01 pm
Has anyone had her for delivery? I am due in a few weeks and using that group and wondering what people have to say abt her….. any feedback much appreciated

amother
Ballota

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 1:17 am
I’ve seen her in the office, I’m also due shortly so don’t know how she is for delivery but she’s absolutely amazing in the office. Her bedside manner is great, she’s really attentive and takes the time to answer your questions. She even called me to follow up with an issue I was having to make sure everything is okay. I feel like because she’s so new she still cares and has more patience than the other drs.

amother
Firethorn

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 1:42 am
amother [ Ballota ] wrote:
I’ve seen her in the office, I’m also due shortly so don’t know how she is for delivery but she’s absolutely amazing in the office. Her bedside manner is great, she’s really attentive and takes the time to answer your questions. She even called me to follow up with an issue I was having to make sure everything is okay. I feel like because she’s so new she still cares and has more patience than the other drs.

Im happy you had a great experience. About patience to answer questions I never ever felt rushed with the other drs. In fact, I once had a sonogram scare. Sono was done on a friday. I didn't hear results from the Dr untill monday. When I told the dr that I was worried to death all weekend he asked me why I didnt call them on Friday. I told him I didnt want to them just because I'm a nervous wreck. I dont think I'll ever forget his response "if its important enough for you its important enough for us"
Recently I had with Dr. Pepperman a minor something. I contacted him through the patient portal. He called me pretty fast even though it was clearly not an emergency. Gyn minor issue. I find their patience and time to explain exemplary. And I'm comparing them to 4 other very popular drs spoken about here on imamother.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 3:42 am
Anyone else get a letter that starting may 1st they’ll be taking a “team approach” with a few NYU doctors. Does this mean that that there is no garentee that pepperman/Clark will be there for deliveries

bsy

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 3:53 am
amother Lime wrote:
Anyone else get a letter that starting may 1st they’ll be taking a “team approach” with a few NYU doctors. Does this mean that that there is no garentee that pepperman/Clark will be there for deliveries

I got that message on MyChart and was wondering what it means.

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 7:42 am
amother Lime wrote:

I understood it as that you can have any of the listed drs by delivery

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 7:55 am
So a doctor you never met it likely to deliver your baby. I really don’t like that. How do you all feel about that?

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 8:42 pm
Bump

amother
Crystal

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 9:10 pm
amother Lime wrote:
So a doctor you never met it likely to deliver your baby. I really don’t like that. How do you all feel about that?

I'm not happy about it at all. Will likely switch to mosses for ob but maybe stay with Pepperman himself for gyn

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 9:55 pm
I'm just curious what made them change all that. Was it that NYU required it? Did Dr. Pepperman himself want it? I know Dr. Mosses told me that Dr. Pepperman wants it because he wants more time with his family but is it really so? Dr. Mosses isn't married? I'm just thinking out loud what is going on there.

bsy

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 10:05 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I'm just curious what made them change all that. Was it that NYU required it? Did Dr. Pepperman himself want it? I know Dr. Mosses told me that Dr. Pepperman wants it because he wants more time with his family but is it really so? Dr. Mosses isn't married? I'm just thinking out loud what is going on there.

I imagine all the doctors at all the locations prefer to be on call in the hospital less often than 3 times a week and every other weekend. But I would not want to use a practice where I don't know all the doctors who deliver.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries