Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
My house smells wonky

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:36 pm
Like funky. It’s not a good smell
I want to come home to a nice inviting scent

My favourite scent in the world is freesia flowers.
I also live citrusy smells.
Any suggestions of what to purchase ?
Links would be so appreciated!
Thx!

Btw I put this post here cz household management is not amother disabled.
I’m embarrassed that my house smells wonky 🙈

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:41 pm
I have these al over my house
In closets
And in rooms etc
https://www.target.com/p/118-3.....74384

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 5:45 pm
amother [ Arcticblue ] wrote:
I have these al over my house
In closets
And in rooms etc
https://www.target.com/p/118-3.....74384

Does it come with the reeds?

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:20 pm
my hall coat closet always had a musty smell. I read somewhere that scented dryer sheets are best thing to put for a long lasting smell. I put a bunch of sheets behind the coats. I have a niche at back thats not visible so I could put it there. Since my closet is at the entrance of the house the smell hits as soon as you walk in.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 10:44 am
bump.

anything else?

Amarante

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 10:59 am
I bought an Aera "Smart" diffuser for my home and I am absolutely in love with it. There is a huge variety of scents to please every nose. Very Happy

My diffuser is the one that can be used with an App so that I can start with my phone and even schedule the diffuser to work automatically for certain times and lengths. There is a less expensive model that isn't smart which you start and stop manually.

They just came out with a "mini" version that plugs into an electric socket which is supposed to be ideal for a small space.

I started with a very classic "rose" scent and now I am using one of the Laundress co-brands which doesn't smell floral but just very elegant and "clean".

You can order sample sizes to test. The cost can be used as a credit for any subsequent purchases. And there are always coupons that reduce the price of everything by at least 20%. They have a no questions asked 60 day satisfaction guarantee as well.

The diffusers use safe ingredients unlike some cheap fragrance dispersal systems. They also don't prevent the risk that scented candles do - and scented candles are supposed to release not so healthy stuff into the air. And of course I can't set a candle to go on when I am relaxing in bed and have a wonderful aroma that shuts off after a period of time automatically

It isn't cheap but depending on how you scent your house, good quality scented candles aren't cheap either so the cost to scent per hour probably works out less.

https://www.aeraforhome.com

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:17 am
Amarante wrote:
I bought an Aera "Smart" diffuser for my home and I am absolutely in love with it. There is a huge variety of scents to please every nose. Very Happy

My diffuser is the one that can be used with an App so that I can start with my phone and even schedule the diffuser to work automatically for certain times and lengths. There is a less expensive model that isn't smart which you start and stop manually.

They just came out with a "mini" version that plugs into an electric socket which is supposed to be ideal for a small space.

I started with a very classic "rose" scent and now I am using one of the Laundress co-brands which doesn't smell floral but just very elegant and "clean".

You can order sample sizes to test. The cost can be used as a credit for any subsequent purchases. And there are always coupons that reduce the price of everything by at least 20%. They have a no questions asked 60 day satisfaction guarantee as well.

The diffusers use safe ingredients unlike some cheap fragrance dispersal systems. They also don't prevent the risk that scented candles do - and scented candles are supposed to release not so healthy stuff into the air. And of course I can't set a candle to go on when I am relaxing in bed and have a wonderful aroma that shuts off after a period of time automatically

It isn't cheap but depending on how you scent your house, good quality scented candles aren't cheap either so the cost to scent per hour probably works out less.

https://www.aeraforhome.com

Thx!
A lot of these companies don’t ship to Canada though.

Amarante

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:35 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thx!
A lot of these companies don’t ship to Canada though.

Aera does ship internationally. They wrote that “standard” shipping rates apply. I don’t know what that means in terms of cost but you can ask them.

I don’t have stock or get a commission LOL but I am really pleased with this very unique product.

SingALong

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 1:50 pm
I got some company to put a special kind of diffuser into the ac ducts. They come and change it once every few weeks. They gave me a few different scents to pick from, and I picked whatever I liked.

I also have a few diffusers around the house like by the entrance on a side table, powder room, my bathroom, etc.

amother
Steelblue

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 1:57 pm
I just bought the scentify diffuser, it puts me in a good mood every time I walk into the house
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics