Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
HEY, MIAMI BOYS CHOIR FANS FROM 1990'S
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 3:49 pm

Just found this.. I used to be obsesssssssssssseedddddddddddddddd!!!!
oded kariti
yitzi spinner
eric stern

any other fans like me?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 3:51 pm
Yerachmiel Begun is the most amazing composer producer conductor.

Who was your boy miami crush??
Did any of you know the boys personally?

I loved Nochum stark, ari goldwag, yitzi, eric oded... later on Duvie and mordy were my fave/

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 3:54 pm
totally. watched the videos like a million times. but I wasnt into any specific boys and didnt know their names. I didnt have internet access then so how did you know who was who?

amother
Whitewash

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 3:57 pm
It brings me so much joy to put on old MBC albums and sing along.
My kids think I’m nuts πŸ˜†

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 3:59 pm
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
It brings me so much joy to put on old MBC albums and sing along.
My kids think I’m nuts πŸ˜†

same here!! music is just not the same these days

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:00 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:
totally. watched the videos like a million times. but I wasnt into any specific boys and didnt know their names. I didnt have internet access then so how did you know who was who?

They would call out the boys names at the end. I would watch the DVDs

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:02 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:

I knew the main singers, Nathan stark and Ari goldwag...
I knew their names because I would study the jacket cover.

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:03 pm
Ari Goldwag was my neighbor. My friends were obsessed. 😊 I wasn't that into the choir or the details on the boys. πŸ˜€

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:07 pm
amother [ Impatiens ] wrote:
Ari Goldwag was my neighbor. My friends were obsessed. 😊 I wasn't that into the choir or the details on the boys. πŸ˜€

you serious? had you told me this as a girl I wouldve been green with jealousy!!! To me these boys were from another planet!! Im not from USA . Nowadays with internet access, instagram and utube and all the interviews the world feels smaller. The big singers are open to talk about their lives. As a child I was dying to know what these boys families look like.

bunchagirlies

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:12 pm
OMG! best memories!!

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:12 pm
These were the only crushes I had when I was a teen. Lol.
I remember one of the three boys mentioned, came home with my friends brother from school, while I was at her house and I got a sneak peak and the girls that were there with me went crazy . All we saw was the boy run up the stairs. And I never even watched DVDs. It was the CD cover photo and the solos that made me obsessed with them. Im cracking up just reminiscing about itπŸ˜‚.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:20 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
These were the only crushes I had when I was a teen. Lol.
I remember one of the three boys mentioned, came home with my friends brother from school, while I was at her house and I got a sneak peak and the girls that were there with me went crazy . All we saw was the boy run up the stairs. And I never even watched DVDs. It was the CD cover photo and the solos that made me obsessed with them. Im cracking up just reminiscing about itπŸ˜‚.

WOW to me these boys were seriously aliens from outer space just imagine watching them runing upstairs. I wonder if living overseas made them even more major.
I would also sit with the tape cover and match the faces to the names and just STARE.. remember the word tape!? gosh it feels funny writing that..

naomi2

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:27 pm
I love their music, I agree Yerachmiel Begun is amazingly talented. I listen to the CDs all the time and never get bored!!

yidishmamma

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:29 pm
Oh wow!!! Boy did we love to listen to the miami boys choir!!

amother
Jasmine

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:38 pm
Lol I loved Isaac benishay and Mordechai Shapiro!! Not sure what yrs they were in it but very very fond memories of watching!!

tp3

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:39 pm
I remember being shocked finding out that girls had crushes on the MBC boys. LOL

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:39 pm
Ha! Yitzy spinner was my (my parents) tenant when I was a kid!

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:42 pm
I was also obsessed. I didn't have a VCR so it was such a treat to go watch by my friend.
We would watch the same video over and over for hours. Nochum stark and ari goldwag were our major crushes.

Wow, what memories LOL

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:47 pm
No crushes but omg the choreography and the costumes were epiiiiic. Boy I miss those days. The video editing was of another era, remember the Hinei Mah Tov on the clouds?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:50 pm
amother [ Blushpink ] wrote:
No crushes but omg the choreography and the costumes were epiiiiic. Boy I miss those days. The video editing was of another era, remember the Hinei Mah Tov on the clouds?

video editing from another era YOU SAID IT!! adon olom dancing through a tunnel in middle of the street. lilke what the hell. but we were glued.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts