Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I love shopping on aliexpress. AMA
  Previous  1  2  3 43  44  45  Next

smilemore

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 2:45 pm
Hi I'm not sure if was asked already. Can you find a king costume for a 3 year old and a princess for 1.5 year old thanks!!

amother
Marigold

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 5:38 am
Can you find me girls summer, shabbos dresses please? Age 5. Short sleeves. Tia

MH25

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 10:36 am
do you have baby bracelets and pacy clips

esther990

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 3:36 pm
Chanel looking shoes and purse. Scarf and gloves CC
Cotton kids clothes that looks cute boys 6-4

amother
Molasses

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 1:36 pm
trying my luck...
16 inch tall (or taller) megilla case (for megillas esther)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

amother
Steelblue

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 12:53 pm
Has anyone bought a rectangular chandelier (similar to photo here) thats gold with icicle looking crystals hanging, on Aliexpress or elsewhere, and is happy?

The brand name one comes in an awful shade of gold, thats not silver and not gold.

tia

momallhours

Post Wed, Mar 09 2022, 9:47 pm
Helpful can you help me? I ordered 140$ worth of clothing from ali fromEnkilBB shop. According to the tracking on ali and the DHL logistics tracking it says it was delivered on march 4th the problem is I never received it! What shld I do shld I just dispute it or is there a chance it will still be delivered?
TYIA!!

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 9:52 am
momallhours wrote:
Helpful can you help me? I ordered 140$ worth of clothing from ali fromEnkilBB shop. According to the tracking on ali and the DHL logistics tracking it says it was delivered on march 4th the problem is I never received it! What shld I do shld I just dispute it or is there a chance it will still be delivered?
TYIA!!

She's a very reputable seller, did you try messaging her? Went down to your post office?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 10:24 am
momallhours wrote:
TYIA!!

U can request from DHL proof of delivery, they usually take pics where was dropped off

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 6:05 pm
Struggling with sizing. Any insight on Bobo Choses and Wynken for tops for 4 yr old boy?

naomi2

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 7:50 pm
I ordered things and made sure the delivery date would be for when I need them and now I see the shipment has a new later delivery date and by then I won't even need the stuff anymore! Is there a chance it will still come by the original date? What can I do about it

momallhours

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 9:53 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
U can request from DHL proof of delivery, they usually take pics where was dropped off

So interesting on yesterday's usps email that I get it said DHL delivery but I did not receive anything. I will wait a few more days and see if it comes...I hope!

Fiveboyz

Post Sat, Mar 19 2022, 8:24 pm
Hi. I was looking at the Ali value website and noticed a shaital that is 400$ it says it’s human hair it looks nice but how can I really know ? Has anyone gotten one ? What were your thoughts ?? Does it pay?? Is it worth it ? Any thoughts would be so appreciated

amother
Winterberry

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 9:50 pm
Hi. Your links are so helpful. I don't know if you helped anyone with this. I'm looking for a brand name small wallet shape crossbody with a chain. THanks so much

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 11:34 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Struggling with sizing. Any insight on Bobo Choses and Wynken for tops for 4 yr old boy?

Wondering the same. (3 yr old tho)

Looked at tops linked from alivibes and reviews say very over sized.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 11:47 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Wondering the same. (3 yr old tho)

Looked at tops linked from alivibes and reviews say very over sized.

I got 2 tops from bobo on Ali. Size 24m they're huge. I def think my kid will be able to wear it when will be 2.5 next summer. I really hope so cuz it's 2 tops I spent most on this season. Not too much but more than all the others:)
Def size down. 1-2 sizes🤷‍♀️

amother
Skyblue

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 2:45 pm
Can you help me find such a style romper in black? (need only the romper)
Need it for a 2 year old, so looking for something that comes in that size.

https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....;mp=1

Thank you so much!

HelloG

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 8:43 pm
is there an immitation michelle watch? I dont even know what it should look like honestly. my neighbor asked me for help with this Smile

HelloG

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 9:17 pm
do you have a link for a movado watch imitation?

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:04 am
amother [ Steelblue ] wrote:
Has anyone bought a rectangular chandelier (similar to photo here) thats gold with icicle looking crystals hanging, on Aliexpress or elsewhere, and is happy?

The brand name one comes in an awful shade of gold, thats not silver and not gold.

tia

bump
Page 44 of 45   Previous  1  2  3 43  44  45  Next Recent Topics