Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Fast Metabolism Diet Menu Journal

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:45 am
I have tried many many diets and this is my last one. If this doesn't succeed I will have to go to a real nutritionist.

I will try to journal my menu so that you can follow as I was frustrated to see that Noone really wrote out a menu for the FMD.
Please wish me luck and daven for my sSupper. Encouraging comments only. Thank you!

Starting weight: 208

Here goes! Week1

P1 (phase 1)
Bkfst:
1.5 cups cooked oatmeal
Cooked with oat milk
1.5 Asian pear
Baby carrots

Snack:
1.5 cups fresh Blueberries, snap peas

Lunch:
1.5 cups brown rice cooked in hot water(baked)
6 oz.Turkey breast Deli from costco
2 clementines

Snack: 1.5 cups Blueberries, snap peas

Supper:
1.5 cups quinoa (cooked in trader Joe low sodium broth)
6 Oz lean ground beef
Riced cauliflower
Served on Portobello mushrooms

Snack:
Lemon squeezed in water

I need to drink 102 Oz of water (help!!)
And need to eat every 2 to 3 hours, so I need to have a snack 2-3 hours after Supper if I go to sleep more than 3 hours after supper.

Exersize: walk 5 mins, run for 2 mins, walk for 5 mins

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 10:11 am
Following. Thanks so much for posting. I have been on this diet since last Sunday and I feel great and really seeing signifacant weight loss. The first few days are hard but once you get into the hang of it, its really not too hard. Good luck and keep us posted!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 1:26 am
Thank you do much for your words of encouragement! Your words keep me going when it gets tough. I will try to post tomorrow what I ate today. Tomorrow is phase 2, help!! Would love if you can share meal ideas too!

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 10:26 am
My first week the 2nd phase was really hard and I kept getting headaches. Now I am in phase 2 of my seconed week and its much easier with no headaches! I do cheat a drop by spraying pam on a few things or using a tiny drizzle of olive oil on a salad (so that I can eat it!). My basic day is Omelet with sauteed mushrooms and onions. Lunch is salad- with grilled chicken/ turkey, pickles and vegetables. I did drizzle some olive oil with spices and supper chicken/ salmon with a vegetable. I just did vegetables between meals because I cant stomach so much protien... Keep me posted with your menu!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 10:56 am
P1 (phase 1) Day 2
Bkfst:
1.5 cups frozen mango
3/4 cup oat milk
1 cup raw oats
I combined all these like a smoothie bowl! Yum!
Next week I'll do it with strawberries instead to switch it up a bit

Snack:
1.5 cups fresh Blueberries, snap peas

Lunch:
1.5 slices TJ sprouted wheat bread
6 oz. Flounder
2 clementines

Snack: 1.5 cups Blueberries, carrots

Supper:
1.5 cups quinoa (cooked in trader Joe low sodium broth)
Sweet potatoes homemade fries with a tiny sprayed olive oil
6 Oz. Chicken cutlets with fresh garlic (marinated in TJ coconut aminos which will become my go-to condiment!)
Lettuce and Cucumbers drizzled with coconut aminos

Snack:
Lemon squeezed in water
Yellow peppers

Exersize: walk 5 mins, 20 jumping Jack's, 10 jump rope with my 2 yr old lol

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 1:34 pm
Wow! You are doing great! How did you make the smoothie? you added all ingrediants raw into a blender? Do you have to cook the oatmeal first? Thank you for the ideas!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 1:54 pm
I put the mango and oat milk in the blender (nutri bullet) and then added in the oats after ...added such a nice crunch.
How much weight did you lose so far?

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 9:24 am
I lost about 4 lbs as of the beggining of the week. Thats very good for me as a I have an extremely hard time loosing weight. Have you been seeing results? How did phase 2 work out for you?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 7:20 pm
I too have always had a hard time losing weight so I'm hoping this will be the light at the end of the tunnel for me! I started on sunday and lost 2 lbs already! I also feel narrower too. I want to measure myself so I can track inches lost too. I hope to post what I ate later.first day of phase2 was yesterday and that was really hard I felt so hungry and wanted yummy foods. Today was much better! So excited for phase3 tomorrow!!

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:22 am
Yes the first week of phase 2 is really hard. Phase 3 is so much food. (Almost not enough time in the day day to eat all the food....!). Good luck over Shabbos. What are you washing on for the meals?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise