Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Consultation with makeup artist?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:26 am
Would love to get some advice about makeup-colors, application tips from a professional. But the thing is I am only interested in certified non toxic/clean ingredients makeup brands (that have no harmful ingredients for consumer). I am sure no makeup artist uses these. How would I go about getting tailor made tips/advice-color matching being that this is what I am looking for?

crema

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 12:03 pm
If you can schedule with a professional makeup artist at Sephora or Nordstrom, or other upper line makeup store, you can get makeovers usually for free. Most have paperwork to send you home with on how to shape your face for contouring and eyeshadow, etc., and different types of applications and products and how to apply it according to your skin type and shape of face. Then you can use their ideas with your favorite makeup/products. Call around and see who is giving makeovers in your area. Win-win!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics