Home

Did you successfully try an online program for DR?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 9:18 am
Diasitis Recti.

There are so many, I want to get my time and moneys worth. which program helped you lose that mommy pouch for good?

I already went to PT for a while and it helped strengthen those muscles. Now I need to learn which exercises I can do at home to make it go forever.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 12:58 pm
Bump.
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 1:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Bump.


I just started one. I can let you know how it goes when I'm done.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 1:55 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I just started one. I can let you know how it goes when I'm done.


Thank you!

Can you link it here so I can see? And please update!
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 2:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you!

Can you link it here so I can see? And please update!


I don't have a link but it's Henna Shomer's Restore Your Core course.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 3:01 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I don't have a link but it's Henna Shomer's Restore Your Core course.


Thanks! Looks interesting. Please update me. Specialist if it was easy to follow along and through. And results obviously Wink
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! Looks interesting. Please update me. Specialist if it was easy to follow along and through. And results obviously Wink


Hi, I just wanted to update you now that I finished the course. It was great. Henna is sweet and funny and knows what she's doing. Obviously my DR didn't disappear in the course of a couple months, but it has gotten a full finger's width smaller and other conditions have greatly improved. I would absolutely recommend the class.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 12:44 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to update you now that I finished the course. It was great. Henna is sweet and funny and knows what she's doing. Obviously my DR didn't disappear in the course of a couple months, but it has gotten a full finger's width smaller and other conditions have greatly improved. I would absolutely recommend the class.


Hey your so sweet. Thanks for the update! I actually did the Mutu Mamas program with much success. I’m on the way to cure a lot of core issues bh.
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 12:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hey your so sweet. Thanks for the update! I actually did the Mutu Mamas program with much success. I’m on the way to cure a lot of core issues bh.


I'm so happy to hear that you found something that works for you. May we heal quickly and smoothly.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 3:10 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I'm so happy to hear that you found something that works for you. May we heal quickly and smoothly.


Amein! Thank you!! And I’m touched you came back here and remembered me!
Back to top

notna




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 4:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hey your so sweet. Thanks for the update! I actually did the Mutu Mamas program with much success. I’m on the way to cure a lot of core issues bh.


How would you compare doing an online course with working with a PT? Trying to figure out best way to work on this issue for myself.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Kosher program at Rocking Horse Ranch? 8 Yesterday at 11:48 am View last post
Pls help comfortable short black skirt online
by amother
0 Mon, Jan 17 2022, 2:13 pm View last post
Personalized baby blankets ONLINE
by amother
10 Sun, Jan 16 2022, 3:39 pm View last post
Online skills videos for kids
by amother
0 Sun, Jan 16 2022, 12:46 pm View last post
Monsey AD free insulation program- anyone know the details?
by amother
0 Sun, Jan 16 2022, 12:22 pm View last post