Home

Cuomo singled out Orthodox Jews re cluster zoning last year

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


pause




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 9:05 am
We all said this last year. I remember the threads where we argued the numbers with some more liberal posters who defended the governor. "Follow the science" he said, and they believed him despite the facts on the ground in those red zones. We knew we were right, and now it's been confirmed.

The way his policies affected heimishe schools and businesses... What rishus!



What do you have to say for yourselves now??? (You know if I'm talking to you...)


https://hamodia.com/2021/11/11.....rics/
Back to top

amother




Poinsettia
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 9:18 am
Amazing how yet another "conspiracy theory" is proven true. I am sure more will follow. Sad that people continue to justify the government and Fauci, and "follow the science" as its the absolute truth.
Back to top

out-of-towner




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 9:43 am
I said that all along. And it was only when they were threatened with a lawsuit by one of the schools in Far Rockaway that it changed. Because if it was actually based on science than Cuomo would have had nothing to worry about in court. But he did have what to worry about.
Back to top

Laiya




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:06 am
He's despicable, but he only got away with it because of the state of fear that had been created.
Back to top

octopus




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:16 am
All those posters that defended Cuomo and science are MIA. They are the same ones that condemned B&H when they were accused of cheating taxes. I love how some posters here that don't even live in the predominantly Jewish neighborhoods in question all have opinions and condemnations. All I hear are birds chirping now.
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:25 am
octopus wrote:
All those posters that defended Cuomo and science are MIA. They are the same ones that condemned B&H when they were accused of cheating taxes. I love how some posters here that don't even live in the predominantly Jewish neighborhoods in question all have opinions and condemnations. All I hear are birds chirping now.


It’s soooooo typical and soooo sad.
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:29 am
My fear is that one day some terrible things will come to light about the vaccines and it’ll be too late for many and they will get away with it. They seem to me way too eager and hellbent on pushing it. I don’t think they really give a darn about the average joe.
Back to top

amother




Poinsettia
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:38 am
Zehava wrote:
My fear is that one day some terrible things will come to light about the vaccines and it’ll be too late for many and they will get away with it. They seem to me way too eager and hellbent on pushing it. I don’t think they really give a darn about the average joe.


Agreed. Once someone is dead you can't bring them back. It is hard to lose parnassa, but that doesn't compare to losing one's health and/or life.
Back to top

octopus




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:46 am
That is not my fear. I think they will come out and say the shot is just not as effective as they say it is (down the line). I did have covid and I hope that down the line it didn't cause me residual damage. I really hope not.
Back to top

IMHopinion




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:53 am
I opened a thread about this last week.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....49643
Back to top

IMHopinion




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:55 am
octopus wrote:
All those posters that defended Cuomo and science are MIA. They are the same ones that condemned B&H when they were accused of cheating taxes. I love how some posters here that don't even live in the predominantly Jewish neighborhoods in question all have opinions and condemnations. All I hear are birds chirping now.


Yup.
Same way they defend the squad, Fauci, and many evil others.
Back to top

Laiya




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:22 am
octopus wrote:
That is not my fear. I think they will come out and say the shot is just not as effective as they say it is (down the line). I did have covid and I hope that down the line it didn't cause me residual damage. I really hope not.


They're already saying that..
Back to top

amother




RosePink
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:27 am
In other words, water is wet lol.

Just curious, has this been reported in "regular" news outlets at all? Wouldn't be surprised if not (another point in a long list proving they can't be trusted). But also, the people I'd like to share this with probably wouldn't count Hamodia as a "real" source.
Back to top

out-of-towner




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:34 am
IMHopinion wrote:
I opened a thread about this last week.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....49643


And it's amazing how eerily silent that thread is too!

Look, I was in a terrible place last year at this time with the school closures. Both my husband and were working to make ends meet in jobs that we were expected to be physically present at since June. At that point none of my kids in Far Rockaway schools had any cases in their classes (or in their school for that matter). The numbers of positive cases by area reported on the DOH website did not correspond to the so called "red zones", if those numbers were even accurate. And this was the same Cuomo who made nursing homes take back Covid positive patients and then you wonder why there were so many deaths Rolling Eyes

You know what I Did? I voted with my feet. I left New York after the school year. I moved to a place that is much more realistic about Covid restrictions.
Back to top

IMHopinion




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:44 am
out-of-towner wrote:
And it's amazing how eerily silent that thread is too!

Look, I was in a terrible place last year at this time with the school closures. Both my husband and were working to make ends meet in jobs that we were expected to be physically present at since June. At that point none of my kids in Far Rockaway schools had any cases in their classes (or in their school for that matter). The numbers of positive cases by area reported on the DOH website did not correspond to the so called "red zones", if those numbers were even accurate. And this was the same Cuomo who made nursing homes take back Covid positive patients and then you wonder why there were so many deaths Rolling Eyes

You know what I Did? I voted with my feet. I left New York after the school year. I moved to a place that is much more realistic about Covid restrictions.


I expected silence there.
These people have egos that would never allow them to admit their wrongs.

Good for you for moving out! But it’s probably just a matter of time anywhere in the US.


Last edited by IMHopinion on Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

IMHopinion




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:46 am
amother [ RosePink ] wrote:
In other words, water is wet lol.

Just curious, has this been reported in "regular" news outlets at all? Wouldn't be surprised if not (another point in a long list proving they can't be trusted). But also, the people I'd like to share this with probably wouldn't count Hamodia as a "real" source.


Of course not.
But Cuomo’s lying mouth is a great source.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Bra suggestions for bigger 9 year old
by amother
3 Today at 2:09 am View last post
Bed alarm for 10 year old
by oohlala
6 Yesterday at 8:50 pm View last post
How to retrieve zoom video that I deleted a year ago?
by amother
3 Yesterday at 8:04 pm View last post
S/O Last letter, name a mood swing or feeling
by simcha4
1421 Thu, Jan 20 2022, 7:05 pm View last post
Moving to Lakewood- need 4 year old class
by amother
3 Wed, Jan 19 2022, 4:22 pm View last post