Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Ben and batsheva divorced
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Acacia

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:22 pm
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:
Who are these people
on the show unorthodox

shmosmom

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:23 pm
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:
Theres only so long that the normal male or female can handle seeing Julia's (who everyone around her has to worship if... ) aging jiggling southward b---bs that she proudly exhibits as often as she can.

No one knows for certain what their intentions are.

Not even VERY close friends.

People tell people what they want to tell people, and possibly what they were instructed/paid to tell people.

You have an opinion, so does everyone else.

No matter your personal views on the subject, there's never a reason to body shame.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 7:28 pm
for those asking who they are. they were on the TV show about Julia Haart. Batsheva is her daughter. Julia raised her kids yeshivish but now Julia is intermarried. I think Batsheva considers herself modern orthodox? she's definitely not yeshivish anymore, I'm not sure if she is religious or not. Ben was her husband in real life on the show. they were previously a kollel couple. but became less religious or maybe not religious

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:35 pm
amother [ Ghostwhite ] wrote:
for those asking who they are. they were on the TV show about Julia Haart. Batsheva is her daughter. Julia raised her kids yeshivish but now Julia is intermarried. I think Batsheva considers herself modern orthodox? she's definitely not yeshivish anymore, I'm not sure if she is religious or not. Ben was her husband in real life on the show. they were previously a kollel couple. but became less religious or maybe not religious

For the umpteenth time, They. We're. NOT. Yeshivish.

I was in her class, I would know.

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:36 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:

Not yeshivish but Yeshiva community type.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:36 pm
amother [ Ghostwhite ] wrote:
and similarly I didn't like how she pushed things on aaron. he didn't want to talk to girls or watch tv. she set up that his former girlfriend and a girl in his class would be in the same place as them and they should have to talk. she's too persistent that they need to do what she thinks they should do.

That was fake he goes to a coed school.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:38 pm

What were they then? Batsheva got married at 19 and lived in Israel while Ben learned in kollel.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 8:44 pm
I went to school with Batsheva too. Cool type of Bais yaakov girl.

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:00 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:
Not yeshivish but Yeshiva community type.

Well that's a term I never heard before!! 😅
And I grew up in monsey..

amother
Chicory

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:04 pm
I think she meant JPF, no?

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:38 pm
shmosmom wrote:
No matter your personal views on the subject, there's never a reason to body shame.

Youre right.

But in truth she has shamed and misrepresented the frum lifestyle, and us all like were all nutso fundamentalists, throughout the world, more than anyone I know, maybe slightly less than the OTD characters who wrote their salacious books.

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:41 pm
amother [ Stoneblue ] wrote:
That was fake he goes to a coed school.

Because Julia forced him to. He wasn't in a coed school before that.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:46 pm
fmt4 wrote:
This is hilarious. You know literally NOTHING about these people and their marriage. I will post under my screen name and say that I know them personally, and YOU KNOW NOTHING. You are literally creating stories in your head. This is not some exciting win for frum people 😂. Ben is not trying to signal some statement about how now he is finally free to be frum again. Their divorce has absolutely nothing to do with that. You look very silly when you speculate like this.

We know what they chose to show on Netflix. Obviously we don't know all the details. And many of us don't even care. They chose to make themselves public and people will gossip and speculate about them. Its entertainment. That's what happens when you sell your privacy for a TV show. I doubt they thought their lives would be private when they invited the cameras in. Why are you getting so worked up?

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 9:48 pm
The most disgusting show out there Puke Puke

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:19 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
We know what they chose to show on Netflix. Obviously we don't know all the details. And many of us don't even care. They chose to make themselves public and people will gossip and speculate about them. Its entertainment. That's what happens when you sell your privacy for a TV show. I doubt they thought their lives would be private when they invited the cameras in. Why are you getting so worked up?

YUP!

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:34 pm
Well that's a term I never heard before!! 😅
And I grew up in monsey..

My husband’s family is MO, and according to them any family where the wife wears a wig and the husband wears a black hat on Shabbos is a Yeshiva family.

amother
Skyblue

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 11:49 pm

Julia was yeshivish. I was in her grade, I would know

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 7:58 am
A kiddush hashem? By getting divorced? Do you have any clue what the term kiddush hashem means? merely agreeing to appear on that disgraceful show was a chillul hashem.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 8:02 am
amother [ Stone ] wrote:
Because Julia forced him to. He wasn't in a coed school before that.

Sorry but I don’t think that’s true. His father and stepmother are MO.

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 8:03 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
deleted
Page 2 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics