Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Ben and batsheva divorced
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:37 pm
Writergirl wrote:
Since the show aired she hasn't been seen once with Silvio. I imagine they've been apart for a long time. So this is the great freedom from fundamentalism....wow what an advertisement for that.

He posted his support for her when she went on Ellen in September so I don't quite think that's right, plus she wished him happy birthday on October..

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:40 pm
Writergirl wrote:
Since the show aired she hasn't been seen once with Silvio. I imagine they've been apart for a long time. So this is the great freedom from fundamentalism....wow what an advertisement for that.

She was out dancing with him (at least I thought it was him) a couple of weeks ago which was posted to her stories on instagram. She does seem to be busy traveling and doing all those fashion shows so its easy to see why they are not together often. I wonder where the rumors are coming from that they are getting divorced? Did anyone verify it?

amother
Alyssum

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:45 pm
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:
Theres only so long that the normal male or female can handle seeing Julia's (who everyone around her has to worship if... ) aging jiggling southward b---bs that she proudly exhibits as often as she can.

No one knows for certain what their intentions are.

Not even VERY close friends.

People tell people what they want to tell people, and possibly what they were instructed/paid to tell people.

You have an opinion, so does everyone else.

I don't follow these people and only barely know who they are from this site.

Still, I think it's totally unacceptable and harmful to insult a woman in this vulgar, demeaning, ageist, s@xist manner. You think she is crass and awful? Fine, you can say that. But to mock her breasts, which according to you are doing what the breasts of every female over 40 do - that's nasty and offensive to all women.

I really have no idea if her breasts have sagged or not, since again, I don't follow her and barely know what she looks like. And it's totally irrelevant. If you want to insult her, please do it without insulting all aging women as well.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:52 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Right wing is not "more frum" that MO.

Uhh the label "right wing" means a person has more conservative values. Translate that to Judaism and that means holding more stringently in halacha. So yes, right wing implies "more frum."

That's not to say everyone who labels themselves as right wing is a better person or is more frum, though.

cupcake123

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:53 pm
What was batshevas reel?

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:58 pm
More on season 2-- https://www.elle.com/culture/m.....lers/

You can apparently now pre-order Julia's memoir which is due out in March 2022-- https://www.amazon.com/Brazen-.....artid|10051.a.38110115[src|[ch|[lt|

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 5:57 pm
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
She was out dancing with him (at least I thought it was him) a couple of weeks ago which was posted to her stories on instagram. She does seem to be busy traveling and doing all those fashion shows so its easy to see why they are not together often. I wonder where the rumors are coming from that they are getting divorced? Did anyone verify it?
The guy she was dancing with was definitely NOT Silvio.
He is constantly traveling as well.
It's obv that type of marriage

banana123

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 7:56 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
Funny how no last names needed. Though this post reminds me a little much of celebrity gossip

I, for one, have no idea who this is talking about or where posters are getting their info.

liveandlove.ima

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 8:07 pm
cupcake123 wrote:
What was batshevas reel?

how she bought herself a new ring on the middle finger, to focus on that instead of the engagement/wedding ring she is no longer wearing

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 8:09 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
how she bought herself a new ring on the middle finger, to focus on that instead of the engagement/wedding ring she is no longer wearing

Without Ben her Instagram sees more influencer-ish and #sponsored than ever.

devo1982

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 8:50 pm
Meanwhile, if anyone was still wondering (since there was a debate on page 1 LOL), Ben is definitely in Israel per his stories today.

I get that Bat needs to create content, but the Taylor Swift breakup post didn't sit well with me either. But hey, I also think that being an influencer seems like a miserable lifestyle, so.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 10:43 pm
Julia is trying to influence people to go OTD so it’s a Mitzvah to ridicule and put her down. It will help to save people from following her.

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:05 pm
שם רשעים ירקב

amother
RosePink

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:19 pm
devo1982 wrote:
Meanwhile, if anyone was still wondering (since there was a debate on page 1 LOL), Ben is definitely in Israel per his stories today.

I get that Bat needs to create content, but the Taylor Swift breakup post didn't sit well with me either. But hey, I also think that being an influencer seems like a miserable lifestyle, so.

I don't have insta, what was the taylor swift breakup post?

amother
Alyssum

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:43 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Julia is trying to influence people to go OTD so it’s a Mitzvah to ridicule and put her down. It will help to save people from following her.

Put her down without putting down all older women as well.
It’s no more ok to mock older breasts than it is to mock a ‘Jewish’ nose or darker skin or a fat body.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 11:51 pm
amother [ Alyssum ] wrote:
Put her down without putting down all older women as well.
It’s no more ok to mock older breasts than it is to mock a ‘Jewish’ nose or darker skin or a fat body.

Call me an age-discriminator but I just consider it uniquely distasteful when older women reveal private body parts to that extent. A little cleavage is ok. Hanging all over the place isnt.

I considered it classless and wanna-be young-ish.

I may not like everything about Hilary Clinton, but she doesnt "Playboy"ish-ly let herself hang all over the place.

My opinion. You can differ.

amother
Alyssum

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 12:10 am
Call me an age-discriminator but I just consider it uniquely distasteful when older women reveal private body parts to that extent. A little cleavage is ok. Hanging all over the place isnt.

I considered it classless and wanna-be young-ish.

I may not like everything about Hilary Clinton, but she doesnt "Playboy"ish-ly let herself hang all over the place.

My opinion. You can differ.

You can state your preferences regarding older women’s dress in a way that doesn’t offend all older women.
Rather than gleefully mocking ‘sagging jiggling breasts that point southward’ you can just state that you think women of a certain age look silly or undignified in revealing clothes.

Just as there is a dignified way of dressing, there is a dignified way of speaking. No matter who you are talking about.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 12:22 am
You can state your preferences regarding older women’s dress in a way that doesn’t offend all older women.
Rather than gleefully mocking ‘sagging jiggling breasts that point southward’ you can just state that you think women of a certain age look silly or undignified in revealing clothes.

Just as there is a dignified way of dressing, there is a dignified way of speaking. No matter who you are talking about.

Thank you but perhaps you could have given that over in a more warm and kind and dignified manner, without calling me undignified.

amother
Alyssum

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 12:45 am
Thank you but perhaps you could have given that over in a more warm and kind and dignified manner, without calling me undignified.

I did not call you undignified. I called that manner of speech undignified. Even more so, offensive to all older women.
I think it’s important to be aware that mocking aging body parts is as unacceptable as mocking other physical or racial issues.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 12:48 am

Maybe stop with the you yadayadayada and instead say Id have explained that or written that differently.

Thank you.
Page 5 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics