Home

Restaurant advice - Flatbush

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

LO

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 8:33 pm
Hi all! Looking for a good fleishig restaurant in brooklyn, around Coney /Ave J/M areas. Either a steak place, or schwarma. Doesn't need to be fancy, just good...Smile Any suggestions?

IvriAnochi

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 8:36 pm
Olympic Pita
Joseph’s Dream Burger
EstiHana
Holy Shnitzel

LO

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 8:47 pm
Thanks....Olympic Pita is great, but I've eaten there many times so not in the mood. Smile The others don't have just plain steak and mashed potatoes type stuff, it seems...I am in OA so can't eat anything with sauce and stuff....Any suggestions for places that would have that? Thanks again for all your help!

amother

Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 8:57 pm
Essen

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 9:56 pm
Jerusalem Steak House at 13th and J, Essen is a good (and cheaper) option. There's also Munch and Schnitzi near Coney and J.

mommy2x

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 10:46 pm
doctorima wrote:
Jerusalem Steak House at 13th and J, Essen is a good (and cheaper) option. There's also Munch and Schnitzi near Coney and J.

I was going to say Jerusalem steak house. Great food! And they have steak and mashed potatoes as well as shawarma!

amother

Mocha

Post Tue, Nov 23 2021, 11:52 pm
LO wrote:
Thanks....Olympic Pita is great, but I've eaten there many times so not in the mood. Smile The others don't have just plain steak and mashed potatoes type stuff, it seems...I am in OA so can't eat anything with sauce and stuff....Any suggestions for places that would have that? Thanks again for all your help!

How can you eat potatoes on oa ?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries