Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Best plastics to order from amazon and ship to israel

momintheholylan

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 1:43 am
The plastics in israel have almost doubled in price and I'm wondering what is the best options to order from amazon - plates bowls cups cutlery. Any info would be appreciated

abound

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 1:46 am
The plastics that are imported for personal use (amazon, aliexpress) are subjected to the same taxes, so it wont help you.
Sorry Sad

momintheholylan

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 2:21 am
Really? Even the ones that say free shipping to Israel? I definitely heard people who have ordered plastics I just wanna know which specific ones

Iymnok

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 3:14 am
Put some in your cart and go to checkout. My friends said they tried and the tax got added.

mindyme

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 8:53 am
Correct. Took them just a few days to catch this workaround

twizzlers1

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 9:35 am
You will know right away when you go to pay. You will see it all broken down as to how much shipping and how much tax it is. So I don't think you will be surprised when it arrives. That's one good thing about Amazon is that they figured out how much You pay for the tax in advance so you don't have to deal with that separately in Israel.
When I looked even before The Israeli tax was added I found that it was cheaper to buy in Israel. I'm sure there were some good deals out there but I was happy enough with the stuff here so it wasn't worth my time to spend too much time looking.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 2:10 pm
Even if you fly abroad, buy a load of disposables and come back with it in your suitcase you are going to be taxed at the customs in case they decide to check your out.
If you have connections to somebody who is prepared to deal with Arabs over the green line and buy from them, sell that's another story.

grace413

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 3:38 pm
I just put $63 worth of plastic cutlery into my amazon cart. Went to checkout and no tax added.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars