Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I made an AliExpress site
Previous  1  2  3

helpful

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 7:32 pm
All the tabs are finally working!!!
I didn't post items in all tabs yet, though....

So far I have items in all women tabs, kids shoes, some kitchen items. Will keep you posted.

momallhours

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 7:43 pm
This looks great! should be with hatzlacha you are great at it! A tip I appreciate is to have a tab tht is all latest deals not separated by category so I can always see the latest items posted.

helpful

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 8:12 pm
momallhours wrote:
This looks great! should be with hatzlacha you are great at it! A tip I appreciate is to have a tab tht is all latest deals not separated by category so I can always see the latest items posted.

The featured items will be on the home page. There are some items there now. I will keep updating that

helpful

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 7:13 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Right here. Ask Yael.
It will go word of mouth real quick.

Thank you!! I finally posted an ad!

It's on the right side of this site:)

helpful

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 7:14 am
amother [ Aster ] wrote:
What I love about another ali shop is that they made a sign when a product has been verified. I'm the type to not want to spend the money on loads of cheap stuff and then when it comes its awful and have to put it in the trash. Its happened before...
so when I see verified on a product, knowing someone has bought it and its good stuff, then I'll jump at buying it....
just another tip
but hugest good luck, looks fab

I verified quite a few items by now. I put a tag on it "verified", so you can see what I ordered.

amother
Stonewash

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 10:21 am
Are AliExpress items still arriving to the US? I stopped ordering by Covid. Didn't know it was still a thing...
How does it get here if the port is backed up?

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 10:36 am
@helpful- wondering if the women who benefited from your advice could help you by sending you their pics of their purchases that they are satisfied with (therefore expanding more of your verified on the site).
I also like to buy things I know someone in our community approves of rather than a random Ali shopper.

You helped me find something on that thread- and though it won’t come for a long time I’d love to return the favor!

devorah1231

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:19 am
I bought something from your website.... It came and is nice!

doodlesmom

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:23 am
I am super impressed with you. I wish I can hire you to furnish my home when I renovate with lighting furniture etc.

helpful

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:46 am
amother [ Stonewash ] wrote:
Are AliExpress items still arriving to the US? I stopped ordering by Covid. Didn't know it was still a thing...
How does it get here if the port is backed up?

They still ship to the US. It generally takes about 3 weeks to arrive (unless it says "presale" on the item)

helpful

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:51 am
amother [ Mayflower ] wrote:
@helpful- wondering if the women who benefited from your advice could help you by sending you their pics of their purchases that they are satisfied with (therefore expanding more of your verified on the site).
I also like to buy things I know someone in our community approves of rather than a random Ali shopper.

You helped me find something on that thread- and though it won’t come for a long time I’d love to return the favor!

Thank you mayflower. It would be very helpful if women would send pictures of what they ordered, so we can have more verified items on the site. There is an option on my site, alivalue (There's a grey plus sign on every image) where people can click on it and enter their email address. We verify the item by contacting the customer. If the customer is happy with the product and sends us pictures of the item, we can put the "verified" symbol on that item.

helpful

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:51 am
devorah1231 wrote:
I bought something from your website.... It came and is nice!

I'm so happy to hear:)

helpful

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:53 am
doodlesmom wrote:
I am super impressed with you. I wish I can hire you to furnish my home when I renovate with lighting furniture etc.

Aww. thanks. We will keep adding fixtures to the site, so keep checking for updates.

The fixtures I ordered (about 2-3 years ago) are still in perfect working condition.

amother
Lemon

Post Sat, Jan 15 2022, 11:12 am
When I click on certain products on your website it takes me to an ali page that says Sorry, the page you requested can not be found:(

Any idea why?

helpful

Post Sat, Jan 15 2022, 6:18 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
When I click on certain products on your website it takes me to an ali page that says Sorry, the page you requested can not be found:(

Any idea why?

Some items are sold out already and are no longer on the AliExpress website, therefore, you will be transferred to that page.
I am working on removing some of those items and adding new items.

The newer items should all still be in stock. Sorry about that
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics